leaky pipe in cemetary

[Post New]by eeyore74 on Apr 2, 12 3:26 PM
where do you get something to stop the leaks and how do you get it....I am stuck right there.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:leaky pipe in cemetary

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 2, 12 4:10 PM
Hi eeyore74,

Welcome to the Forums! You've definitely come to the right place to get some help playing your games.

I checked out the Walkthrough we have for Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood to see how you can fix the leaky pipe in the cemetery.

After you unlock the gate to go into the cemetery, you should have a hidden object scene where you will get some Insulating Tape. You'll use this along with a Water Pipe you got in the last chapter to fix the leaky pipe.

Here is a link to the Walkthrough in case you'd like to see what I mean:

Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Walkthrough

(Just click the text in blue and you'll be taken right there. Then click on Chapter 5: The Girl in the Graveyard.)

I hope this helps!

I also saw that you posted your question in the Forum about the Collector's Edition of the game too. I'm going to go ahead and lock that thread and let the other Fishies know they can post any other hints or tips here instead - that will make everything much easier to find.

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/03/2012 at 3:33:37 PM PST

[Post New]by mbajhi on Jun 29, 12 11:06 AM
I was stumped too for a long time because I didn't have the pipe. But I found it! You have to go back down through the hall, and back to where the (original) pipe is leaking water on the left. There's a HOS on the right, and that's where you'll get the pipe. After that, you can fix the (statue's) pipe, and also get what you need to solve the skeleton machine in the cemetary.

[Post New]by kittencat16 on Jul 11, 13 12:53 AM
I had the same problem too! Thank you so much for your help! Who would've thought do to that! Thanks again!

Go to: