Fairway HD

[Post New]by Bmogler on Apr 2, 12 5:16 PM
I purchased the full version of this game and it keeps shutting down on me! Not very happy.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Fairway HD

[Post New]by lyrialice on Apr 3, 12 1:50 AM
Hi Bmogler

On the left under your username there is a green envelope. Click on it to be taken to the help pages. The box titled Technical issues has a more button which can be clicked to bring up a page with the title Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.
If the hints there don't help and you are not a Game Club Member click on the green envelope and then click on Contact Us on the bottom left of the page. This takes you to a form to fill in with the details of your PC's OS etc and submit it to Customer Support. It is also helpful if you do a DrFelix Report and attach it to the form to submit. Details on how to do that are in one of the headings with a little yellow box on Tech Talk homepage. Replies will be to your email. keep an eye on your spam folder.

Game Club Members access Live Chat through the My Account tab

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 5, 12 7:09 AM
Hi Bmogler,

If you're playing the iPad version of this game, try following the steps in the below help article to see if you can correct the issue:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If that didn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

To avoid any confusion, I'm moving this thread to the Fairway™ Forum.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by btdonk on Aug 3, 12 11:51 AM
When will you have this game available as an android app? I'm tired of borrowing my mother's I pad every time I want to play.

[Post New]by dbuzard on Sep 24, 13 10:30 AM
On the course windows what does the shaded padlock and number mean they are in the upper right corner...I see 1's,3's and 4's

Thanks

Go to: