[Post New]by cookietje3 on Apr 2, 12 10:44 PM
walkthrough guide for behind the reflection witches revenge

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

Re:walkthrough guide for behind the reflection witches revenge

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 3, 12 4:49 PM
I haven't looked for one, but you might find a walkthrough if you do an internet search. BFG doesn't have one for this game.

[Post New]by vik1962 on Apr 3, 12 9:59 PM
i have not been able to find a walkthrough for this game i don't think there is one yet and i am stuck trying to find the last element i have no idea where to look it keeps taking me back to the kitchen but there is nothing there to click on.

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 4, 12 6:46 AM
**CONTAINS SPOILERS**

One element is in the boy's bedroom, where you started - look at the dresser with the mirror. One is in the living room - check the fireplace. One is in the kitchen - check the top of the stove. And I think the last one is in the attic, but don't remember for certain - that one is earth and I see a spade up there, so I think that's where you look.

[Post New]by Itoldyouso on Apr 13, 12 5:58 PM
Thank you for the help. I got all four elements now!

julsky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by julsky on Apr 19, 12 7:26 AM
can someone help me please I am stuck in Salem 1692, I found all the attire for the henchman but nothing has happened. every time i hit the help button the arrow points to the first blank box. Please help!!!!!

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 19, 12 1:21 PM
julsky wrote:can someone help me please I am stuck in Salem 1692, I found all the attire for the henchman but nothing has happened. every time i hit the help button the arrow points to the first blank box. Please help!!!!!

Once you find all the pieces of the robe, your character puts it on to disguise herself as the inquisitor. All you need to do now, is go to where the guard is (the man holding the axe), and then click on the prison cell door near him. The door will open and you can go inside.

Edited on 04/19/2012 at 1:22:54 PM PST

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Apr 29, 12 6:18 PM
UGHHHHHH.......
I HAVE LOOKED EVERY WHERE (at least 5 different sites) & CAN NOT FIND A WALK THROUGH FOR THIS STUPID GAME!!
I AM TRYING THE DEMO, WHICH MEANS I'M GOING TO RUN OUT OF TIME BEFORE I FIND SOMEWHERE TO HELP ME WHEN I GET STUCK!
CAN ANYONE PLEASE PM ME & GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS, IF NOT IN TIME FOR THIS ONE-THEN FOR NEXT ONE!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!
(I usually try out the CE's b/c I can't always afford them & would really appreciate WT's for the times I get stuck!)
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME (haha)

[Post New]by rosemary1083 on May 1, 12 9:08 PM
I am stuck, where do I go after giving the bones its armour?

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 2, 12 8:49 AM
rosemary1083 wrote:I am stuck, where do I go after giving the bones its armour?

To the crypt. After he got his armor the ghost should have broken to door to it and it's open now.

[Post New]by ryrdj8838 on May 3, 12 1:43 PM
need help with the marionetes i get where i think they should be placed and it isnt it

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 6, 12 8:11 PM
Look at the colors. The tops don't match the bottoms... Hmm...

Also, you only get exactly as many moves as it takes to put them in the right positions with NO mistakes. So, if you click one too many times on any limb, you might as well just keep clicking until it resets. I think it's 16 moves that you get.

[Post New]by ryrdj8838 on May 8, 12 7:06 PM
any help on the imp constellation puzzle cant solve it

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 8, 12 10:58 PM
Where is the puzzle? I know it's not on the island or in Salem. Witch's house? I need reminders on where the puzzles are before I can remember them, since this game has tons of puzzles...

[Post New]by ryrdj8838 on May 9, 12 10:32 AM
burf90 wrote:Where is the puzzle? I know it's not on the island or in Salem. Witch's house? I need reminders on where the puzzles are before I can remember them, since this game has tons of puzzles...
its outside its the one where you get the devfils body i think it is at the house

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 9, 12 1:32 PM
OK, I found the puzzle you mean. It's very hard to describe the solution, because it's mostly trial and error, but here are a few tips.

-Treat it like one of those puzzles where you have to untangle the lines, only you click on two stars to swap them, instead of dragging one star.
-Look at the constellation you are trying to make and pick a star. Note how many other stars are "attached" to it with lines, then make a swap with a star that has that many lines coming from it.
-Start with the star at the tip of the pitchfork he's holding. It only has one star it connects to, so look for a star in the puzzle with only one line coming from it and swap it to that position.
-Then try to get the triangle at the top. This will probably take several swaps.
-I did the legs last.
-If a swap seems to make things more tangled, then swap the same two back to where they started and try a different swap.

It is a lot of trial and error, but once you get a section that looks right, leave it and start on the next section. Gradually your puzzle will begin to look more like the picture. You will get it eventually.

I wish I could describe it better, but it's not as hard as it seems. It just takes a lot of patience.

born2camp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by born2camp on May 22, 12 5:26 PM
once you find all the parts to the voodoo doll what do you do with it i have tried everything.

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 24, 12 12:48 PM
born2camp wrote:once you find all the parts to the voodoo doll what do you do with it i have tried everything.

Go back your son's room and click it on the mirror. To get back to your son's room, go to the living room and click the back arrow at the bottom of the screen.

[Post New]by JoStarr on May 24, 12 5:23 PM
im stuck at the beginning.. i have the voodoo doll, but cant seem to get past that part.. any help would be appreciated. thanks

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 24, 12 7:50 PM
JoStarr wrote:im stuck at the beginning.. i have the voodoo doll, but cant seem to get past that part.. any help would be appreciated. thanks

See the answer I posted above yours - just click it on the mirror.

Go to: