bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Citadel Arcanes technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 3, 12 1:10 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Post any Citadel Arcanes technical issues here only

[Post New]by suniris on May 8, 12 4:26 AM
downloaded this game..almost immediately it went to "thank you for playing..free trial expired"

THEN MY COMPUTER CRASHED...

this is only to let you know the problem..I have deleated the game and will not try it again..

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on May 8, 12 4:32 AM
Hi suniris - if you are clicking on the TGT link on home page it will take you to the download screen for the MAC. Have a look at system requirements and it will tell you this. If you look along to the left from there it will say it is also available on PC. Click on that link and it will take you to the correct version. Of course, that is assuming you are wanting the PC version.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 8, 12 11:38 AM
Hi suniris,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. There might be a couple things causing that. One thing you can try is to reinstall the Game Manager to see if that may help. I've put a link to our help article covering how to do that here:

Uninstall / Reinstall Game Manager

If reinstalling the Game Manager doesn't help, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to assist you.

I hope that helps to get the game running!

bfgSeine

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on May 8, 12 3:50 PM
Is anyone else finding this game to be a little sluggish when I click on more then one match to fast and it goes into ssssssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mode.

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on May 8, 12 7:04 PM
saphhire wrote:Is anyone else finding this game to be a little sluggish when I click on more then one match to fast and it goes into ssssssssssssssssssssssssllllllll*SNIP!* mode.

For a brief instant maybe? Not sure if the slower than typical (compared to other Match 3 games) movement is intended or something.

Also quit breaking the forum with really long text

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Supernerd on May 10, 12 2:49 AM
My grizzle is that when I finished the first level, a little screen pops up showing my score and it asks me to confirm it. When I click the confirm button, it doesn't seem to work. It just sits there and does absolutely zilch. Can't close it, can't move it... can't do anything. In the end I had to completely close the program down using the three-fingered death grip... ctl+alt+del

After throwing my toys out of my cot and spat my dummy, I decided to write this.

My PC details: Win XP SP3, 2GB DDR RAM, 250GB HD, Intel Celeron (Pentium II) CPU x86, ASUSTek Motherboard. Intel G41 Express Chipset graphics card.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 10, 12 9:49 AM
Hi Supernerd,

If you haven't already done so, you might try the suggestions in the help article below - we find they do help many customers who run into trouble with their game freezing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you try those ideas and are still having trouble, it's definitely best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support directly. They have the tools to really delve into the problem and work with you to resolve the issue.

You can send them all the information about your system by running a Dr. Felix report and then attaching it to your support ticket. The post below goes over how to do that:

How do I contact Tech?

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Supernerd on May 10, 12 11:29 PM
Much thanks. I've done all you suggested and it still didn't work, so Tech got a nice little email with details and a Dr Felix attachment. And no, I didn't put abuse in the email. LOL!

Go to: