1,984 Posts

match 2 cards

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 9, 13 11:03 AM
cocky2 wrote:Hi,
i don't know if it was just my game download but I could not get past
the the match 2 card game. I spent 40 min. of play just trying to get
the 2 special cards.
I got the duster but no spay or key.

Are you at a level in which you MUST have a spray can to spray the crud off the cards and a key to to unlock the padlock? If you aren't, then you don't need either; if you are and don't have either then you've got a SERIOUS glitch or 2 in your game itself.

When you search the museum, you'll end up getting a feather duster to dust off the cards and further down in the kitchen (I think) you'll get a spray can to squirt off the crud on the cards and then almost at the same time, you'll need to find 9 keys in the living room and that's where you'll get your key to unlock the chain/padlock.

You can't continue in this game NOR SKIP the necessary hidden object scenes from which you'll obtain the 3 above-mentioned items. If you've played those 3 hidden object scenes and didn't obtain either of the spray can nor key, then you might want to uninstall and re-install the game. HOWEVER, if all your cards are just showing the need for the feather duster, then you're probably okay and just need to continue playing.

MEnr56

Go to: