bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Update for iPad version of Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition - April 4, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 4, 12 11:17 AM
We have a new version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition for iPad available now. This new version of the game fixes:

- the issue with the disappearing cemetery keys

We apologize for the trouble you've had with the game and really appreciate your patience as we've worked to get this fixed.

Here's how you can get the new version -

On the App Store icon on your iPad homescreen, you should see a little red number in the upper right corner.

Go ahead and tap on the App Store icon, then tap on 'Updates'.

Locate Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition and tap to download and install the update.

If this doesn't immediately fix the issue, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the whole new version of the game. The Help article below goes over how to do that:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Troubleshooting

***If you reinstall the game, you will be asked to create a new profile and start the game over.***

We are also still working on the other reported issue regarding the conversations with characters, which includes Cooter’s AC, the librarian, Charlotte and the barmaid. As soon as we have more info on that, we'll let you know!

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:Update for iPad version of Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition - April 4, 2012

[Post New]by LMCunnien on Apr 4, 12 3:02 PM
The update did not fix the issue with using Graveyard keys. I am able to place only two keys. After the update it still would not work. So then I reinstalled and got the same result. This is very frustrating!

Re:Update for iPad version of Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition - April 4, 2012

[Post New]by kisshy on Apr 4, 12 6:27 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP I installed the update on my 1st gen IPad and just started playing however I can't tell cooter I fixed AC all I can do is hear him tell me 3msg help please

[Post New]by periwinkle20 on Apr 4, 12 7:47 PM
Since I installed the update I can no longer hear the conversations and the game has frozen. I was attempting to listen to the conversation through the door with the glass.

What can I do to unfreeze the game?

[Post New]by Mechiroja on Apr 5, 12 8:31 PM
Updated it but still can't open the gates.. I placed them in the correct order but nothing happens... Serious bummer

[Post New]by Aktivenrg on Apr 7, 12 10:10 AM
I have the same issue with the graveyard keys. Please help me fix it. I already started the game over, reinstalled it, and all......it's getting to the point that I want my money back, or credit for another game. Nothing more frustrating than playing it two times, and getting stuck! Also, why would I buy another big fish game if this is the result?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 8, 12 5:54 PM
Hi there Fishies,

Just swimming by and wanted to echo what has already been suggested.

If the game is not working for you correctly after installing the most up to date version, I would encourage you to contact Customer Support so that we can take a closer look at this with you.

To submit a help request, please click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by OUSooner on Apr 9, 12 3:27 PM
I am also having trouble with the keys. I have all 4 but they will not go into the slots at all. Very frustrating. I have tried the advice of everyone and now I'm going to contact customer service.

[Post New]by luvrns on Apr 13, 12 8:01 AM
I love the game, but am experiencing trouble with speaking to the librarian after finding the wallet in the swamp. seems like this is a consistent problem reported by others, and I'm hoping for a fix soon. I did download the free version and purchase the full from there. Did not have the installation problems others seem to have had. I have also found that if I reboot after every game install, I avoid many of the problems. this time, no luck....

[Post New]by Kcook03 on Apr 21, 12 9:57 AM
I have updated the game once which did not fix the problem with keys not opening the gate. Then I reset the game, started all over and that did not fix the game. Now, you want me to uninstall and reinstall the game so I can start over for the second time? No thank you. Really upset cause I was enjoying this game.

Third cannon

[Post New]by Mrsmcscruggs on Apr 25, 12 12:13 AM
There are so many bugs to this game I want to scream:

Using iPad version, downloaded latest update (April 24,2012). It solved the cooter problem and the key to the cemetary problem but now I have another issue:
The third cannon is not accepting the codes.

I have found the portion of the picture that corresponds to the 1st stamp for the third cannon. It is a VERY obvious match, there is no doubt I have the right roman numeral. The cannon will not take the code. The first two cannons I had no trouble with.

Please help. I have searched this forum for answers so please do not tell me to search the forum. The only thing I could find was something from "wrazzled" but it is no longer posted so its still a mystery what solution he had for this issue.

Please help

[Post New]by Marichui24 on May 4, 12 4:01 PM
The game is been frozen for days since i made it to the ship. After the update i have restart it 3 times and have to begin the whole game again. This is very frustrating to continue playing it over and over and still cant get pass the ship after placing the 13 skulls. Please fix it thks

[Post New]by Antontopper on May 8, 12 2:12 AM
Time for a rebate. Tried everything and such at the keys. This is not right and I'd like my account credited.

Thanks

Dot44
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Third cannon

[Post New]by Dot44 on May 19, 12 7:18 AM
Mrsmcscruggs wrote:There are so many bugs to this game I want to scream:

Using iPad version, downloaded latest update (April 24,2012). It solved the cooter problem and the key to the cemetary problem but now I have another issue:
The third cannon is not accepting the codes.

I have found the portion of the picture that corresponds to the 1st stamp for the third cannon. It is a VERY obvious match, there is no doubt I have the right roman numeral. The cannon will not take the code. The first two cannons I had no trouble with.

Please help. I have searched this forum for answers so please do not tell me to search the forum. The only thing I could find was something from "wrazzled" but it is no longer posted so its still a mystery what solution he had for this issue.

Please help

Dot44
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Dot44 on May 19, 12 7:19 AM
Try putting codes in in the opposite order than you are.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 19, 12 7:19 AM
Antontopper wrote:Time for a rebate. Tried everything and such at the keys. This is not right and I'd like my account credited.

Thanks
You'll need to get in touch with Customer Support for that, via the green envelope on the right.

[Post New]by Bucnbear on Jun 10, 12 6:19 AM
Need help. Bartender won't speak after I fixed toilet. Can't go any farther..

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 11, 12 11:10 PM
Bucnbear wrote:Need help. Bartender won't speak after I fixed toilet. Can't go any farther..

Have you been to the cellar and clicked on the chainsaw?

[Post New]by Bagofun43 on Aug 17, 12 10:51 AM
Having trouble with Lamont's phone number. Keep entering the number as it appears on the phone list but get a disconnect message instead of his instructions. I'm assuming I have to get the instructions befor the bathroom door will open. I've tried all numbers without luck - can anyone help?!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 18, 12 10:05 PM
Bagofun43 wrote:Having trouble with Lamont's phone number. Keep entering the number as it appears on the phone list but get a disconnect message instead of his instructions. I'm assuming I have to get the instructions befor the bathroom door will open. I've tried all numbers without luck - can anyone help?!!

Have you talked with the barmaid and received the new task to fix the toilet? Have you found the plunger? Maybe one of those are your trigger.

Go to: