PC Friend Codes

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by andmaryl on Jan 9, 16 8:25 PM
Hi - Restarting my Friends list after hard drive failure. My game name is Bijou and I’m at level 42. I play daily and return gifts in the order that I receive them. I am looking for other players that will do the same.

Bijou

My friends list looks good for now. Thank you.

Just a note - I had to decline a couple of friends - one had the name Player and the other was a duplicate name on my list. Unique names make it easier to return gifts.
I know everyone likes gifts and I like easy.

Edited on 01/14/2016 at 3:31:16 PM PST

[Post New]by fungurl3 on Jan 10, 16 12:44 PM
i am level fourteen and would love to add friends

my code is 532097

thank you!

Engelina1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Engelina1 on Jan 10, 16 1:51 PM
Only got one friend John , so please add me my friendnumber is 75877 thank you .

Edited on 01/14/2016 at 2:04:47 PM PST

kwc7207
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kwc7207 on Jan 12, 16 6:35 AM
Hi! I am new to this and I'd like to add some friends and be a friend to others. I'm not sure what "friends" involves, so please let me know if I don't live up to the standards.
I play as Gypsy and my code is 540009. Thanks.

[Post New]by Andromeda0809 on Jan 12, 16 9:48 AM
Hi! I just started playing again. Please add me, my Friends code is 353118. My player
name is Andromeda. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you all so much

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Jan 12, 16 1:43 PM
Milan_Indiana wrote:All,
I have played the game for nearly 1 year. I max gift most days.
I am going to "clean my house" of all the slow traders who only trade 1-2 times a week and hopefully find 4-5 friends who trade rather regularly.
I want to swap items, such as green stamps, in order to get achievements. If you are willing to swap items or ask for stamps, food, and airship items then I am the friend you want.
If you want me to send crafted or hard to get items then I am not the one for you.
My pc code is 380495.

Thanks,

Milan

Milan,
Hi, my game name is Shylo and my ID is #397718. What you have explained is exactly the type of player and friend I need. I've just weeded out the slow traders and those that want the crafted or hard to get items. I just won't gift those, but I will gift the items it takes to craft an item. I am not looking - currently - for eggs as I have all the ones that are available but I haven't crafted them all just yet.

I am currently at level 68 and would love to have you aboard. If you found a lot of friends from your post, I quite understand, if not, please accept my invite.

Happy Hunting!
Shylo aka whizzie1

mizzelle
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by mizzelle on Jan 12, 16 8:29 PM
I was around earlier when Midnight Castle first opened, disappeared for awhile, and returned to game just before Christmas. I am looking for new friends. I try to help out where I can with gifts. I only decline with "player" as their names; I just can't keep you straight! I'm on level 41 and currently experiencing the blues (i.e. all those headache items that we need over and over and over...)

Thanks.

Julia @ 42 775

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jan 13, 16 11:38 AM
Hi all...I'm kind of new at this game, but I play everyday and gift the max allowable each day. I'm currently at level 23. I'm looking for more friends. My friend code is 531868. Please consider adding me to your friends.

Edited on 01/13/2016 at 11:39:49 AM PST

xor7845
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by xor7845 on Jan 16, 16 3:28 PM
Hi! need friends. my # is 246358

[Post New]by dragonharper3 on Jan 16, 16 7:42 PM
My friend code is 169841 name is Lady Lessa please add me looking for some new friends.

Had to get account reset, and lost all the friends I just added. Please refriend me @ new friend ID 549524 name is still the same.

Edited on 02/04/2016 at 6:04:13 PM PST

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by Phayta on Jan 16, 16 10:12 PM
Hello, I'm a new player (since Sept. 2015) and I'm currently level 22.
Phayta-525002.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Jan 17, 16 10:25 AM
whizzie1 wrote:
I am going to "clean my house" of all the slow traders who only trade 1-2 times a week and hopefully find 4-5 friends who trade rather regularly.
I want to swap items, such as green stamps, in order to get achievements. If you are willing to swap items or ask for stamps, food, and airship items then I am the friend you want.
If you want me to send crafted or hard to get items then I am not the one for you.
My pc code is 380495.

Thanks,

Milan

Milan,
Hi, my game name is Shylo and my ID is #397718. What you have explained is exactly the type of player and friend I need. I've just weeded out the slow traders and those that want the crafted or hard to get items. I just won't gift those, but I will gift the items it takes to craft an item. I am not looking - currently - for eggs as I have all the ones that are available but I haven't crafted them all just yet.

I am currently at level 68 and would love to have you aboard. If you found a lot of friends from your post, I quite understand, if not, please accept my invite.

Happy Hunting!
Shylo aka whizzie1

After responding to Milan's post, and although Milan never responded, numerous other players did and now I'm overwhelmed with new friends. Due to the large influx of new friends, I am no longer taking on anymore players. This is not how I expected this to turn out, but I've made new friends. To those I could not accept, I will contact you - maybe - in the future if the new friends I accepted don't work out.

Thank you again!
Shylo

[Post New]by Andromeda0809 on Jan 18, 16 10:48 AM
Thanks to all the new friends I have received since my last post. I now have plenty so I am not accepting any more. I will try to gift as many as possible. Only being able to gift 5 a day is not alot so please be patient and I will try to get to each of you as soon as I can. Again, thank you all that that responded.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 18, 16 11:17 AM
Andromeda0809 wrote:Thanks to all the new friends I have received since my last post. I now have plenty so I am not accepting any more. I will try to gift as many as possible. Only being able to gift 5 a day is not alot so please be patient and I will try to get to each of you as soon as I can. Again, thank you all that that responded.

I hope your aware of 15 gifts per day as there are 3 slots of 5......8 hrs apart......just info not wedging in.......some folks arn't aware of the change that occurred....cheers **D@NgeR** out

cjmax13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cjmax13 on Jan 19, 16 3:27 PM
My PC died but Big Fish technical assistance was able to restore it on a new PC but I lost all of my friends. My ID is 543897. My old ID was Connie 412733. Looking for a few new friends.

Edit: thanks for all that responded - I have all the friends I need for now - want to make sure I can gift everyone although the latest update is making that harder to do!

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 3:42:25 PM PST

OwlCat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by OwlCat on Jan 19, 16 4:21 PM
Hi all! 391539 is my FC, DAILY PLAYERS only, please. It's pointless just to add people to admire the huge number next to "friends".
I'm level 10 (almost 11) and quite passionate about the game.

[Post New]by flex730 on Jan 19, 16 6:12 PM
Here's my friend #, I can use more help! Thanks! 538967

[Post New]by lisascott1979 on Jan 20, 16 9:43 AM
My code is 531469 Thanks!

PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by sanvincent on Jan 21, 16 5:21 PM
whizzie1 wrote:
My pc code is 380495.

Thanks,

Milan

Milan,

Happy Hunting!
Shylo aka whizzie1

[Post New]by sanvincent on Jan 21, 16 5:25 PM
Hi Shylo. My game name is seawave. I'm at level 68 and if you want to add me as a friend I Always return presentes. thanks,

Go to: