Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Totally Mindless and...I Love It

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Apr 4, 12 4:40 PM
After playing dark IHOGS, this is totally mindless and I love it. There is nothing that taxes the brain, and that, is a wonderful thing. I will buy it just for the simplicity!]
\

Thanks Bigfish

Diane

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Totally Mindless and...I Love It

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 9, 13 11:10 AM
Dianeteacher wrote:After playing dark IHOGS, this is totally mindless and I love it. There is nothing that taxes the brain, and that, is a wonderful thing. I will buy it just for the simplicity!]

Thanks Bigfish

Diane

I totally and 100% agree with your sentiments.

MEnr56

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Totally Mindless and...I Love It

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 9, 13 11:46 AM
Hi Dianeteacher and MEnr56,

That's great to hear that you both enjoyed the game! Hopefully it provided just the right amount of challenge. I did want to swim by and let you know about a couple threads that are great for sharing your opinions on the game here:

Reviews for Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power

Comments for Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power

The reviews thread is a great place to share what you thought about the game, which lets other Fishies know what to expect before playing.

The comments thread is perfect if you want to discuss game specifics like characters, scenes, and other aspects of the game with fellow players.

Since we have those threads, I'll go ahead and lock this discussion, but please feel free to post your thoughts in one or both of those threads if you'd like.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: