bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette Easter Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 6, 12 12:10 AM
The Chicken Invaders are back and it’s up to you to stop them in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette Edition! This time the chickens have teamed up with the bunnies in their bid to conquer the planet! The bunnies will tempt you with colorful Easter eggs but it's a trap! Those festive eggs are filled with explosives! Fry up the fowls and serve up a delicious serving of justice in this Easter themed Action & Arcade game!

Re:Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette Easter Edition

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Apr 6, 12 1:27 AM
Hi, everyone.

I never played any games in this series before. Does anyone know if this game is like Space Invaders?

Thanks.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 6, 12 1:47 AM
Hi Dominick_Fontana!

I think this game is actually a "chickenized" version of Space Invaders, but I'm sure another Fishie can pop in and confirm this 100% .

Happy gaming nonetheless!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Apr 6, 12 2:55 PM
Thanks, Rhone!

I always liked Space Invaders.

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Apr 8, 12 12:16 PM
Yes, it is a lot like "Space Invaders" except you get very cute chickens/bunnies to shoot at. Plus, the power ups are great. Only negative is if you get one version in a series (say Chicken Invaders 4) the "holiday" additions are pretty much the same, the only difference being the objects you shoot at.

I like it as a great way to release frustration. Even when you master the patterns, it is still worth playing.

Happy hunting!

Go to: