darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

crashed my computer

[Post New]by darkstarr on Apr 6, 12 7:00 AM
i went to exit the game and it did nothing. i shut my computer down manually, and now all it does it stay on the windows atart up screen.

any suggestions , i am very disgusted.

Re:crashed my computer

[Post New]by KlickityKlak on Oct 5, 12 10:18 AM
Did you ever get a response. I just downloaded the game to try and all I get is a blank white box?
Second, or third game I've had trouble downloading or playing from BIG FISH in the last month.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:crashed my computer

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 5, 12 11:39 AM
Hi KlickityKlak,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this game! From what you described about the display and the white boxes, it could help to update your video card and graphics drivers. We go over that process in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at how the games are running with your particular computer and can work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting from there.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: