LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Where's the loaded rifle and how to fix the train

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Apr 6, 12 9:31 AM
Does anyone know where's the loaded rifle so that I can blast open the door with the broken lock, all I have is the un-loaded hunting rifle and how do I fix the train?

Any help would be appreciated.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Where's the loaded rifle and how to fix the train

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 7, 12 12:46 AM
Hi LJ_04,

There should be some bullets lying close to where you picked up the hunting rifle, combining these should give you the loaded rifle.

You need a screw, screwdriver and wind-up key to fix the train.

bfgRhone

LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Apr 12, 12 8:13 AM
Thank you for the advice, I'll trace back to where I found the gun to seek the bullets. Any suggestions as to where to find the screw? I have the screwdriver and wind-up key

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Apr 12, 12 3:48 PM
There's a room -- I think it's right across from the child's bedroom -- where the door to the next room is hanging by one screw in the hinge. Use the screwdriver, and that will get you the screw, as well as access to the room. Go back to the room with the train, and use the screw and the screwdriver. (I had to try it a couple of times before I found the right spot.) Then use the wind-up key to start the train. When the little train goes through the tunnel and comes out the other side, it will be carrying the rifle bullet. (BTW, the help file doesn't cover this.)

[Post New]by redz13 on Aug 5, 14 5:12 AM
How do you get the wheel to stay on the train? Mine keeps dropping right off! And if you screw the wheel on, what about the piston and the wind up key? I'm really stuck on this little train.

Go to: