bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 7, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill forum

[Post New]by Helmaron on Apr 7, 12 4:25 PM
Is there to be a walkthrough?

SPOILER ALERT
I'm stuck at loosening the manhole cover. Need to see where exactly I need to skoosh the silicone spray.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Apr 7, 12 4:59 PM
Helmaron wrote:Is there to be a walkthrough?

SPOILER ALERT
I'm stuck at loosening the manhole cover. Need to see where exactly I need to skoosh the silicone spray.

Went to Technical issues forum and found answer there. Turns out I'd almost gotten it right.

PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS SOON>

Thank you.

[Post New]by lene22 on Apr 10, 12 6:43 AM
Keep spraying the spray around the edges of the man hole cover, until the spray runs out.

[Post New]by dww006 on Apr 22, 12 7:31 PM
I too am stuck at the manhole cover. i have attempted to use the spray all around the lid, but the can is not running out. Please advise.

[Post New]by kids728 on May 6, 12 12:40 AM
HELP! After scrubbing the floor for 5 mins. in the cabin in the woods[chp. 2],I can not make it work. Is there a trick to scrubbing the floor. side by side - up and down ????????

[Post New]by bevans99 on May 23, 12 6:18 PM
I was doing the 60 min and the whole time I was stuck on the stupid man hole cover because the spray never ran out. Can anybody tell me how long it took them before the spray ran out.

[Post New]by cadler39 on May 26, 12 4:26 PM
The spray never runs out, it is taking forever. what is the solution?

[Post New]by FRAGRANT50 on May 22, 13 5:40 AM
WHERES THE WALK THROUGH

smilindeb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smilindeb on Jan 1, 14 3:52 PM
dww006 wrote:I too am stuck at the manhole cover. i have attempted to use the spray all around the lid, but the can is not running out. Please advise.

Spoiler Alert:

Keep spraying around the edge of the manhole you will notice it starts turning dark grey, when it's dark all the way around it will finally run out of spray. Took me a few trys to figure this one out....they do need a walkthrough for this one. Good luck

Go to: