Walkthrough

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by Sheerija on Apr 7, 12 3:26 AM
Someone says there's a WT on the Review Site. Not seeing it. Anyone please?

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by Sheerija on Apr 7, 12 3:39 AM
Not on BF but found one on that other site we are not allowed to mention that [removed by Moderator].

Edited on 04/07/2012 at 3:58:39 AM PST

ginn_lee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ginn_lee on Apr 7, 12 5:57 AM
same here, it's on another site that BF partners with sometimes. Checkout walkthroughs on your search engine, you may find it that way or search for this specific game walkthrough & maybe will take you to where it is. Possibly BF will bring out the walkthrough tomorrow.

tonic12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tonic12 on Apr 7, 12 10:09 AM
game has at least 10 chapters.

psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by psylocibin on Apr 7, 12 2:28 PM
[removed by moderator] and I do not buy games I can not get help with. So while I would buy this game on your site, I would look elsewhere for a walk through that does not hurt you or your sales. While being selfish and scared of competition will hurt you because we need those WTs to buy what you are selling.

Edited on 04/07/2012 at 2:42:21 PM PST

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Apr 7, 12 4:22 PM
Is Big Fish going to have a walkthrough available for "Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill"?

SPOILER ALERT

I have reached the manhole cover but am having difficulty loosening it. Using spray all round edge of cover, in fact all over the dratted thing. No Joy when I try to use the key. just says cover too tight needs loosened.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 7, 12 4:39 PM
SPOILER ALERT,
For those of you having difficulty with the manhole cover, concentrate on the outer edges of the cover. They will change colour when "done" - to black I think.

And realistically, if you take note of what is said and the information you are given, the game itself actually walks you through it. Click on the ? at the top of the puzzle screens to also find instructions for what needs to be done.

Cheers

[Post New]by creeksidedawn on Apr 7, 12 4:50 PM
Yay! After months and months of relying on the forums to help me out when I am stuck, I finally have an answer to help someone!

Using the silicone spray, click and hold your left mouse key and continue spraying around the edges of the manhole until the spray can is empty. Then you will be able to use the manhole key and enter the sewer.

Hope that helps, and have fun!

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Apr 7, 12 5:01 PM
creeksidedawn wrote:Yay! After months and months of relying on the forums to help me out when I am stuck, I finally have an answer to help someone!

Using the silicone spray, click and hold your left mouse key and continue spraying around the edges of the manhole until the spray can is empty. Then you will be able to use the manhole key and enter the sewer.

Hope that helps, and have fun!

Apparently you have to make sure that the red nozzle goes round the actual edge of the cover.

[Post New]by Bbygrly43 on Apr 7, 12 7:28 PM
I spent the last 30 min of the game trying to spray the manhole to no avail. I'm worried if I buy it I won't be able to open that darn manhole!

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Apr 8, 12 4:41 AM
Just dropping in to leave my two cents. I agree with everyone here. It's rotten when no WT is offered and as a rule I don't buy without one either. This time I did. Only because it was a two for one weekend and I really wanted this game anyway.

gamer622
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by gamer622 on Apr 9, 12 10:05 AM
Just keep spraying the spray can till it run outs. Then you can use the opener.

[Post New]by pamey222 on Apr 9, 12 2:42 PM
I can't get down the cellar. I keep putting the menthol there and nothing happens. Can someone help me?????

[Post New]by dearbay11 on Apr 9, 12 4:39 PM
pamey222 wrote:I can't get down the cellar. I keep putting the menthol there and nothing happens. Can someone help me?????
put menthol on towel and hold to face to enter cellar

[Post New]by dearbay11 on Apr 9, 12 4:41 PM
bratzgram wrote:Just dropping in to leave my two cents. I agree with everyone here. It's rotten when no WT is offered and as a rule I don't buy without one either. This time I did. Only because it was a two for one weekend and I really wanted this game anyway.
when you hit the hint button and it take you to the same spot, you have what you need in your inventory, try whatever you have.

[Post New]by armymom20082 on Apr 11, 12 2:16 PM
Where is the walkthrough located on the review page?

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Apr 11, 12 5:18 PM
This was the best game I'v played in a long time. Just finished it. Am hoping that another one will be coming out soon. And to those having trouble with the combination to the safe:20 counter clock wise, 26 clock wise, 16 counter clock wise, 33 clock wise, and 35 counter clock wise, Good luck.

[Post New]by lottalove124 on Apr 14, 12 8:01 AM
I cant open the door to get the killer. did the puzzle and nothing happened. have nothing in inventory.

ebcox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ebcox on Apr 19, 12 7:49 PM
i have gotten to the scene where you compare evidence on the board. im stuck at preparing the board what do i have to do for this scene? i thought i would find a walkthrough on here to give me the answer to this problem i tried using eraser nothing happened.

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on May 6, 12 10:59 AM
where do i find the review pages...please

Go to: