please help

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Trade winds legends error

[Post New]by lyrialice on Apr 7, 12 10:48 AM
Hi dark_warrior

Customer Support should be able to help with that.

If you are not a Game Club Member just click on the Green Envelope just under your username then click on the bottom left on Contact Us on the page that comes up. Go to the form and fill it in with type of OS and the problem and see if they can help

Automated response will go to your email remember and check your spam folder if you haven't received that swiftly. They will then contact you by email usually within 72 hours

If you are a Game Club Member you can use Live Chat accessed by going into the My Account tab

(It is Easter I am not sure if they reopen Monday or Tuesday they are closed Saturday and Sunday normally)

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Trade winds legends error

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 7, 12 10:56 AM
Hi dark_warrior,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into those errors when playing Tradewinds Legends. Those errors may be related to a graphics card issue. Our help article covering how to update your video card driver and other graphics related software may help. You can visit that help article by clicking here.

If you continue to run into errors with the game, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help.

Since this topic is specific to Tradewinds Legends, I'll be moving this thread over to that game Forum. Also, to keep all technical issues in one place for this game, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to continue discussing any technical issues for the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: