shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Totem Tribe

[Post New]by shazoz on Jan 28, 09 7:23 PM
I just downloaded & purchased Totem Tribe & already I'm stuck!! Sheesh! Seagull Island..Help! I love these sorts of games but I thought this one was going to be basic. I can't believe I am already asking for help from the pond LOL

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:Totem Tribe

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 28, 09 7:30 PM
What part are you stuck on shazoz. Or, what are you needing to do?

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Jan 28, 09 7:35 PM
It says I am s'posed to get 5 machine parts (found only 4) & get the 12 pebbles back for the islander....what/where are the dang pebbles....I keep going around & around the island till I am dizzy & sunburnt but still no idea. I feel like such a numnut....

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 28, 09 7:42 PM
I have heard a few people say it is hard to find the fifth gear, I found all 5 ok. After you find the fifth machine part you will be able to fix the old building that was left by another tribe. After that building is fixed you will be able to build an archery. The archers will kill the crows, some of the crows will drop stones after they die. I do remember on gear was very well hidden in some bushes.

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Jan 28, 09 10:07 PM
thanx Soymocha, I finally found it. Now I'm stuck on Witch Island...hmmm I see a thread happening here...LOL

[Post New]by wertyi on Feb 16, 09 12:21 PM
i need help on finding all 5 machine part on seagull island

[Post New]by wertyi on Feb 16, 09 12:42 PM
is there any body out there who knows

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Feb 16, 09 12:47 PM
Hi Wertyi and welcome to the pond.

I can't remember where all the machine parts were, you just have to keep looking and clicking. If you look for Totem Tribe under the All Game Forums tab there are lots of threads and discussions that might help you.

[Post New]by wertyi on Feb 16, 09 1:04 PM
Can anyone tell me where all the parts are like give me details

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Feb 16, 09 1:45 PM
Enkord has a map of all the possible places where the gears can be found........just google Enkord games and it should come up!

Good luck!

littlesambo
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by littlesambo on Feb 16, 09 8:32 PM
wertyi wrote:Can anyone tell me where all the parts are like give me details

go on youtube cyber not full name has walkthroughs for most of the chapter do a
search type:totem tribe walkthrough you will see different chapters including
chapter your on.
hope this helps or go to all games forum and search for totem tribe you will see it.

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Feb 16, 09 9:48 PM
Thanx everyone for all of your help...as things stand today I have finally finished this wonderful, horrible brain frying game...both the bad way (yes I gave up & just killed all of my little followers) & the sorta good way....took some doing & some major cheating (thanks to all of the bigfishie boards especially Cyber & Doobie a.k.a. MY HEROES ) Now I am back to see if I can do it honestly & 100% GOOD....aagghh!!! I love,hate,love this game........If anyone needs me I'll be the little starfish in the dark corner of the cafe, slurping on my tenth rum, mumbling to myself...something about stoopid scouts and missing banana's & turtle shells..............

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 17, 09 12:07 AM
shazoz wrote:Thanx everyone for all of your help...as things stand today I have finally finished this wonderful, horrible brain frying game...both the bad way (yes I gave up & just killed all of my little followers) & the sorta good way....took some doing & some major cheating (thanks to all of the bigfishie boards especially Cyber & Doobie a.k.a. MY HEROES ) Now I am back to see if I can do it honestly & 100% GOOD....aagghh!!! I love,hate,love this game........If anyone needs me I'll be the little starfish in the dark corner of the cafe, slurping on my tenth rum, mumbling to myself...something about stoopid scouts and missing banana's & turtle shells..............

Totem Tribe was written by the Devil's spawn. It should come with some sort of product warning because it sucks the blood out of anyone who plays it. It's addicting and causes manic outbursts. Take caution if you dare enter the world of the towers. Many towers, towers every where. See ... over there. A tower! An arrow tower, and a frost tower. Oh my. A thunder tower. Why is this crystal laying here? And this white jewel on a white beach. Look closer, look into my eyes. Closer ....

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Feb 17, 09 8:57 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Totem Tribe.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by wertyi on Feb 18, 09 6:21 PM
does anyone know that one level where you have to put all the totems on those things and where all the totems go. helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

[Post New]by wertyi on Feb 18, 09 6:24 PM
pease help if you know, nooooooooooooooooooow

Edited on 02/18/2009 at 6:24:33 PM PST

[Post New]by wertyi on Feb 18, 09 6:29 PM
if you know give me details because i might get confused

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 18, 09 8:52 PM
I made a walkthru video on where all the totems go at Cradle of The North.

Go to: