tongs and iron from fire

[Post New]by fostier on Apr 8, 12 5:32 AM
i can't retrieve with tongs the iron from the fire to make the arrow.why???????????

Edited on 04/08/2012 at 5:32:41 AM PST

Re:tongs and iron from fire

[Post New]by maverickgreen on Apr 8, 12 7:41 AM
A friend has the same problem. Looks like a glitch in the game. If they don't fix soon, i will have the same problem. Looks like a really good game.

flyerstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by flyerstar on Apr 8, 12 3:52 PM
I am having the same problem with the tongs and fire. Any help yet!!!

Tia7550
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Tia7550 on Apr 9, 12 12:01 PM
i have unchecked the wide screen and the curser, and the flash light has never been on, but i checked on and off again, and it still won't let me do anything.
very frustrated.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 9, 12 1:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to swim in with some extra help. Currently, the issue of not being able to pick up the hot iron with the tongs in the barn is something our team is looking into.

If you’re running into this trouble, some players have been able to get around this by first turning the flashlight off then trying to pick up the tongs. If that doesn’t work, then click to open options and check the box for windowed mode and try again. You should be able to switch back after, but this has been doing the trick for some.

However if you try these steps and are still unable to pick up the iron, I would then get in touch with our Customer Support team (if you click the blue text, it will take you to more information about how to do that). One of our reps can personally assist you with your game. This will also help us better track the issue.

In the meantime, because this is an issue we are tracking, I’ve locked this thread. However, if you run into any more trouble, I would post in our technical issues thread for this game here:

Post any Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition technical issues here only

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: