Aecfoxyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Final puzzle

[Post New]by Aecfoxyz on Apr 8, 12 12:38 PM
I need help solving final star shaped puzzle.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Final puzzle

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 10, 12 3:47 AM
Hi Aecfoxyz,

I remember that one, it is really tricky!

I have managed to find some help on this by searching the Forum, so if you follow this sequence, that should do the trick:

Start TOP move to lower left.
Upper left to mid right.
Bottom to upper left.
Upper right to bottom middle
Middle left to upper right
Lower right to mid left
Top to lower right.

Just a tip for you, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "final puzzle" and then all of the posts in that forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by smiley742 on Sep 28, 12 1:44 PM
Thanks ya'll for your help. I've been trying for months. I'm a game-aholic and this usually doesn't happen to me. smiley.

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Feb 16, 13 3:05 PM
OK, I did like it said to to solve the final puzzle and have been trying for over a half hour now, and this does not solve the puzzle...What is wrong...???? Cannot be that hard if you say that this is the solution...Darn it...help me here please ....some word or comment please will be appreciated very much .....

brendavba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by brendavba on Jun 2, 14 6:13 AM
I've just solved it using these instructions. Just wondering if you are using the wrong side of the screen. I understood 'left' to be the left side of the screen, which I followed. Don't mean to be at all patronising, but I've fell into the trap before of getting lefts and rights mixed up! I hope you solved it

Go to: