bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

The iPad/iPhone version of Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House is here! April 9, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 9, 12 2:12 PM
Hey iFishies!

Hooray! The iPad/iPhone version of this game is here. To check it out click this link here

If you've already played this game on Mac or PC, the gameplay should be very similar. However if you have any game play questions specific to this version feel free to post them in this thread.

If you have any technical issues with the iPad version of this game just check out this help article here for further help:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

Or just get in contact with our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out.

If you're new to our forums and would like to learn more about posting this article here: Forum Rules & FAQ page has some great information.

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Re:The iPad/iPhone version of Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House is here! April 9, 2012

[Post New]by mnoyes on Apr 9, 12 8:41 PM
I am trying it on the IPad and Just started to play Natalie Brooks ..... , and I am already locked-up because I can't clear the tips that appear and I can do anything else on the screen. In lawyer's office.

Re:The iPad/iPhone version of Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House is here! April 9, 2012

[Post New]by NatVin on Apr 10, 12 3:44 AM
I am also stuck in the lawyer's office. It will not clear the tip that tells me to click on the question mark. I have tried reinstalling and rebooting with no luck. What can I do?

Edited on 04/10/2012 at 3:45:09 AM PST

[Post New]by Bakerville on Apr 10, 12 7:06 AM
I am also locked up, at the lawyers office. Have tried everything, uninstalled rebooted iPad, turned of multi task....still locked at tips for hints in lawyers office.

[Post New]by dizidreemr on Apr 10, 12 8:40 PM
freezes on me too...

[Post New]by 1Chipmunk2 on May 17, 12 3:44 AM
Same issue. Am stuck in lawyer's office. Same hint keeps repeating. Have reinstalled game.

Go to: