bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 28, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Totem Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Totem Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hfulton13
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by hfulton13 on Jan 29, 09 2:46 AM
can someone help me i am on the witches island and i have to collect 10 tree roots i can only find 9 can someone help me find the other one please please thanks

Pea511
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Pea511 on Jan 29, 09 3:40 AM
I too have found 9 and can't find the 10th - I have found the 3 that hints are given on the stones (mountain, green bog and log by witch's hut) then I have found 5 in and around the thorn bushes to the north of the witches hut and to the east to the shaddow tower and I have just found the 9th in the patch of Palm trees to the north of the hut. I just can't find the 10th - Help

debzmom2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by debzmom2 on Jan 29, 09 4:53 AM
I'm stuck on 8. Do we have to cross the narrow swamp to get the rest? If so, how?

[Post New]by jcr6058 on Jan 29, 09 5:02 AM
Took a long time on 8, but there are 10 out there...double check by rocks, thats where I found my last one.

Now the problem is checking the treasury...I haven't been able to figure out what you click on to check that. anyone know?

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Jan 29, 09 5:22 AM
On Witches Island,the 10th root is on the small island.You have to find the Idol with the magic power and use it to clear away the fog.The Idol clears all the parts of the land that you can't see.

Amoraluv
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Amoraluv on Jan 29, 09 7:20 AM
finally this game is on BG

any way the root is on the main land part that you currently have access to. Just look really hard around certain objects.

[Post New]by bcky22309 on Jan 29, 09 11:03 AM
Ok, there is no 10th root. No idol, checked all rocks and special spots as all of you stated. No where to be found, been searchin for over an hour. HELP

Pea511
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Pea511 on Jan 29, 09 12:51 PM
Hi - I did find the 10th root it was also in amongst the Palm trees at the North of the Island near where the other one was.

I never found the Idol but I completed the level

[Post New]by tsarnikolas2 on Jan 29, 09 3:21 PM
What gives with this game? When we click next or continue it totally freezes up. Help!!!

michlynr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by michlynr on Jan 29, 09 4:59 PM
does anyone know where to find the 5th gear to build the weapon shack

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Jan 29, 09 5:32 PM
Does anyone know the color order at the statue? I read all the rocks and thought I have put them in the right order but nothing is happening. I've defended and built everything I need to so this is the last thing I need before I "want" to move on LOL! Thanks!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 29, 09 5:42 PM
The items that you need to find on a level seem to be random unless the stone directs you to one specific place. The only help with the items that I can give is to be sure to go to the edges of the map and if you see a little bit of white there then build a tower if possible.

The treasury can be accessed through the main map.......the one with the islands on it..........just click on the treasure chest on the upper left hand side of the screen.

I've forgotten right now the proper colors Caligirl, but the stones have it right..........I had to think it through a little bit because the clues they give (while they are right) are a little cryptic, so once I changed my colors around the purple on in the middle then it worked out.

forray1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by forray1 on Jan 29, 09 8:28 PM
i am stucked at the shark archipelago...i tried to find some advices by different sites and so i find you...i follow step by step all advices and at the fourth island i use the valves and the energy sphere but nothing happened...the tip was that after i put the sphere to ''open the chest and get Aqualung''...what chest? where is the chest? since now i got 17 green turtle shells and 22 blu shells...they also sayd that i can swim by other islands but....not a chance...what's missing?!...i am so confused...other sayd that after i use the valves and the sphere i will receive the gear....but still nothing happened....i start this level 6 times since now and i am so desperate!...can anybody help me pls?!

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Jan 29, 09 9:59 PM
jcr6058 wrote:Took a long time on 8, but there are 10 out there...double check by rocks, thats where I found my last one.

Now the problem is checking the treasury...I haven't been able to figure out what you click on to check that. anyone know?

I only just worked that out a couple of minutes ago... it's the treasure chest that all of the gems coins dissappear in...I was quitting out of the game & I have no idea what inspired me to click on it but I did & Lo & Behold there was everything I had collected.....Loving this game just muddling around trying to figure it all out because they sure as heck don't give you much of an idea.

katy147
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by katy147 on Jan 30, 09 5:11 AM
Love this game! So different from the same old,same old! Hope they make a bunch of sequels!

[Post New]by Sarerah on Jan 30, 09 9:37 AM
Can anyone help me? I start up the game, everything goes good until I am on the first level. Then it says the game is paused. I can't do anything. There is no way to unpause to actually play the game. Please Help!

[Post New]by swimfree on Jan 30, 09 11:10 AM
Gahh, this it so frustrating. I'm looking for the 5 pieces of coal, for at least 2 hr. now. I swear I've clicked everything at least twice. Anyone got pictures of where they all are? I've checked Jay's walk through but no help there. Please, is there anyone out there who can help?

[Post New]by dls1926 on Jan 30, 09 1:14 PM
did u kill the crow

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 1:17:28 PM PST

[Post New]by WendyM49 on Jan 30, 09 2:13 PM
CaligirlLu wrote:Does anyone know the color order at the statue? I read all the rocks and thought I have put them in the right order but nothing is happening. I've defended and built everything I need to so this is the last thing I need before I "want" to move on LOL! Thanks!

From left to right - Blue Yellow Violet Green Red

Go to: