bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Kuros ending

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Apr 9, 12 2:22 PM
I've put this here because in looking at the forum for the game, quite a bit of time has gone by and I wasn't sure anybody is looking at it anymore. I got clear to the end of the game, did all the glyphs correctly (the part where we have to complete the quadrants. I did it for all the glyphs, got to the last one with the 4 quadrants and nothing happened. I did it over and over and over. (I counted..yes, I did it 20 times!) And still nothing. And no, I don't want to do it again. I'm finished. No congratulations, no nothing. How frustrating to get to the very end and not have it work out..

I checked the forum, read everything...there no no gray markings on the quadrants...all were flashing blue. I give up. I'm about ready to trash this game because I just don't want to go through all this again for nothing.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Kuros ending

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Apr 9, 12 2:28 PM
Hello Bookworm It has been a very long time since I played this game but I do know that I played it twice over the course of time and had no problems finishing it. I wish I could remember particulars but I don't, too much time has passed. Did you check the BF Walk through? The walk through should take you step by step through the area of the game that you are having problems with. Here is a link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/kuros-walkthrough/

If it still doesn't work then you could contact customer service (click the green envelope to the right of where you are reading this and they will either help you with the issue or give you a refund for the game) Good luck!

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Apr 9, 12 2:46 PM
Hi, Shadowfax (Love your name by the way...there was a musical group, new age type, by that name many years ago that I was in love with. Should go look for their CDs again. Anyway, yes I did consult the walkthrough...even used the one that begins with a "G" because you can click on the pictures to bring them up more clearly. I will go back and try and ending ONE MORE TIME and see what happens. Maybe if I begin with each glyph again it'll work this time. Wish me luck!

ETA: It worked! It worked! Bless you, Shadowfax. I brought up the game again, and the walkthrough I was using again. On the last glyph (the one with the 4 quadrants, I looked at each symbol very carefully. One was still gray! All it needed was the little dot in the center. Somehow, I'd missed that each time I tried it. Funny how want of a a tiny little dot can screw the whole game up for 'ya!

Anyway, thanks for your quick response. But for you, I might have just trashed the whole game and given up. Bring on Kuros 2! (But not too soon. I'm exhausted! ) LOL.

Edited on 04/09/2012 at 2:54:34 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 9, 12 3:17 PM
Hi bookworm1940,

I'm glad to hear that shadowfax44's tip was able to get you through your game and you could finish and enjoy it!

Now that you've been able to get an answer I'll move this thread over to the Kuros Forum. That way if a new player of this game goes to that thread, they'll be able to see these posts!

Thanks!

bfgCimarron

Go to: