Jungle Quest has a problem

[Post New]by hvanleer on Apr 9, 12 10:12 PM
Jungle Quest
it was occurring about every 1/2 hour so I could live with it
now it is happening about 3 minutes into the game.

The error message reads:
Error: Access Violation at 0x0048B544 (tried to read from 0x00000064),
program terminated.

This is happening more than usual.

If there is a work around I'd like to use it because the game is showing a lot of promise.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Jungle Quest has a problem

[Post New]by lyrialice on Apr 10, 12 12:47 AM
Hi hvanleer

Info:- If you click on the All Game Forum tab then click on your game name on the page that comes up you will find yourself in your games forum. There seems to be a lot of posts there with the same problem. Todays PC systems maybe be too fast for it.

If you click on the green envelope and bring up the help page go to the box titled Technical Issues. Click on the more button and go to page 2. You will find a heading Access Violation.

Try the hints in there and if that still doesn't fix things:-

If you are not a Game Club Member just click on the Green Envelope just under your username then click on the bottom left on Contact Us on the page that comes up. Go to the form and fill it in with type of OS and the problem and see if they can help

Automated response will go to your email remember and check your spam folder if you haven't received that swiftly. They will then contact you by email usually within 72 hours

If you are a Game Club Member you can use Live Chat accessed by going into the My Account tab. The opening hours in BFG time is there.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Jungle Quest has a problem

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 10, 12 2:35 AM
Hi hvanleer,

As lyrialice pointed out, we do have a Help Article for the Access Violation error message, which has some great advice that has helped other Fishies who have encounrtered this error message.

Access Violation

If this doesn't help and you feel like you might be experiencing a Tech Issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Finally, as we already have a Forum dedicated to this game, I am going to be moving this thread Here to keep things tidy.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: