2nonou2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Mystery trackers black isle

[Post New]by 2nonou2 on Apr 10, 12 9:38 AM
Hello game lovers. I'm having trouble in the theater. I think I have all the pieces for the puppets. when i click on them they just shake. I got the horse from the toy chest. Also, how do I get the rope from the parachute. Can someone please help? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

Re:Mystery trackers black isle

[Post New]by gailgo on Apr 10, 12 10:09 AM
Hi nonou2, I'm not that far into it yet, great game isn't it? but there's a really great walkthrough. If you go to home page and left hand bottom corner you'll see BLOG; if you click on this and then walkthroughs, you should find the help you need. Hope this helps

2nonou2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by 2nonou2 on Apr 10, 12 2:52 PM
Ok thank you. I just can't seem to find all the puppet parts. I appreciate you.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 10, 12 3:02 PM
Hi 2nonou2,

It sounds like that walkthrough helped. That's great! To keep all discussions for this particular game in one place, I'll be moving this thread over to the Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Forum. That way, if you need further help, fellow Fishies who have played this game can view this topic there.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 10, 12 3:31 PM
Hi 2nonou2, I'm playing Black Isle. After you replace the lost parts, you'll notice that they are all mixed up. They have each others arms, legs and heads. Sort them all out to complete the puzzle and earn a reward. And of course, welcome to the pond, come back anytime to chat us up. We're not only helpful, we're friendly!

Go to: