Tree at Front Gate

[Post New]by brimill6 on Apr 10, 12 6:26 PM
I am at the front gate and the hint keeps showing me something way up in the top left corner of the tree. However, the cursor won'y go there. The circle is actually off screen.

How do I find the object that the Hint keeps pointing to?

lj021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Tree at Front Gate

[Post New]by lj021 on May 12, 12 1:45 AM
Good question...I was wondering that myself. I only have 3 tools left and have no idea what to do with them. A newspaper, a pen, and some kerocene. Now what???

[Post New]by nielinna on May 31, 12 10:07 PM
back to the owl near cemetery and take the ladder . so u can go to tree house and get another angel

[Post New]by geenew1 on Jun 23, 12 8:17 PM
Ladder does not work from the inventory. I have uninstalled the game 2 times and reinstalled and it still comes back with the same download, stuck by the car with the door open. Why do they put only the games that screw up on sale. I am so angry with this game. If you don't buy the Collector's edition, it does not work well.

[Post New]by june247 on Jul 9, 12 4:51 PM
I am at the same place, its not worth buying games that don't work and just make you mad.

I think I am going to close my payments to big fish and find another site.

[Post New]by lilmama32 on Jul 12, 12 8:11 AM
im having tha same problem at tha tree i cant do anything tha only tools i got r a ladder a knife and a picture plate i dont k wat to do wit all them wish i knew how to get past this

[Post New]by mysmarple on Feb 2, 13 10:27 AM
i am having the tree problem also. hint shows to go to left top of tree but cannot find anything. all other scenes show i have nothing else to do there. any other ideas?

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 30, 14 5:28 PM
Everyone: if you think you are stuck near the car because Hint keeps telling you to go to the upper left area in the trees, move on; this is a glitch. Go to the gate and to the left play the sparkle game; this gives you the key to use on the gate; note that when you get to the house past the bridge Hint will tell you to go to the upper left area also; another glitch; move on. I clicked on these many time and there is nothing to play. Good luck; don't give up; it is a fun game but quite challenging. Let me know; Kitaboy.

Go to: