Nightowl33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Wild cards don't show up

[Post New]by Nightowl33 on Apr 10, 12 11:03 PM
I don't know what level I'm on, but it's a tough one. To make things worse, any new wild cards I get in the game vanish and are unavailable for me to use. I can buy wild cards in the shop but I can't get any from the game because the game "crashes" or whatever happened while giving me a wild card. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but still no wild cards from the game and I need them to finish the level since I've spent all my cash on the previous level. This is very maddening! Is there a patch to fix this problem? Otherwise, I'll just uninstall it and be done with it, since it's rapidly becoming a waste of my time. I play to relax after work - this is not helping me relax!!!

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Wild cards don't show up

[Post New]by louinator on Apr 11, 13 6:56 PM
I have the mac version and it's doing exactly the same thing. As soon as I uncover a wild card ... poof!... it gets sucked off the board. In earlier levels it was working just fine. Seems like after I started purchasing them in the shop the ones on the board became unavailable. Now I'm having to play levels over and over to get enough money to purchase the wild cards needed to win the level.

[Post New]by Nscout on Jul 8, 13 10:32 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Wish there was an answer here...

[Post New]by emjemj on Jan 10, 14 12:10 PM
[u][i][b]

[Post New]by emjemj on Jan 11, 14 3:08 PM
why won't big fish fix it

knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by knitnow on Mar 10, 14 2:14 PM
same problem...playing mac version....wish i would have read this forum first!!

chigal012
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chigal012 on Apr 28, 14 11:26 PM
Same for me. What's weird is that I've had the game for months, have put in lots of hours and didn't have any problems at all. And now, for no apparent reason, I have the wildcard problem and the game freezes at the end of every level.

chigal012
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chigal012 on Oct 7, 14 11:17 AM
well, I uninstalled the game back in April, and reinstalled it again in August. The wildcard problem went away! My theory is that it was caused by something in a temporary file which was automatically deleted at some point in time.

Go to: