mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

more states???

[Post New]by mckees005 on Apr 10, 12 11:34 PM
I only got to go to 12 states. How do you get to pick in other states???

mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:more states???

[Post New]by mckees005 on Apr 11, 12 11:41 AM
I played this game again and still could only pick in12 states. You develope a game with a map of the US(with pin holes) and only allow the player access to a few states. This is Sad and I wasted a game credit for this?

mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by mckees005 on Apr 13, 12 12:40 PM
I'm still waiting for a reply from either BG or fellow gamer

[Post New]by scoobygrandma on Sep 20, 12 5:09 PM
i have the same problem they need to refund credit if they dont want to help

[Post New]by Famlytreeclimbr on May 28, 13 6:30 PM
You can tell how many states you are supposed to be able to visit in the game if you look at the store where the storage rooms are. I believe there are twelve doors. Unfortunately, I have only been able to visit the first four or five states! At least you guys have been able to get to all twelve states. Basically, the program has stopped where I bought it after doing the game in the trial version. I've tried uninstalling the game a couple times and deleting the file that holds the names used for the game but each time I end up with the game stopping at the same place. I would LOVE some help with the game. I would like to be able to visit the other seven or eight states. To me, at least that would be worth more of the money I paid for the game then. What really bugs me about the whole thing is that I actually bought this game for my husband as an anniversary gift but I haven't given it to him yet because I don't want to give him a gift that doesn't work!

[Post New]by Arlene1273 on Feb 10, 14 6:53 AM
Very disappointed that i paid for this game and beat it in an hour and a half. EVERYONE, download just PICKERS. I've owned it for over a year. I play it often. You can finish then start again and its new each time.

[Post New]by reweniesmom on Jun 22, 14 2:46 PM
i can only get 4 states really feel cheated

Go to: