walkthrough

[Post New]by tishcovington on Apr 10, 12 11:35 PM
Does the Sherlock Holmes:Mystery of the Persian Carpet have a walkthrough?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 11, 12 2:15 AM
Hi tishcovington,

It doesn't look like there's a walkthrough from Big Fish Games for this game (it would be posted on top of this game Forum), but you can certainly run a search through a search engine to see if anything comes up.

You could also use the Forums if you're stuck, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "gold coin" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Jul 9, 12 8:35 PM
I hope the BigFish doesn't mind a link to another site... If so, I guess this post can be deleted...

But, here's a link to a walkthrough for this game ~ haven't used it yet, but I like knowing one is available if I need it...

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 08/05/2012 at 2:01:39 PM PST

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Jul 9, 12 9:07 PM

Edited on 08/05/2012 at 2:02:04 PM PST

walkthroughhttp://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/ 647.page

[Post New]by edmund52 on Aug 5, 12 12:49 PM
tishcovington wrote:Does the Sherlock Holmes:Mystery of the Persian Carpet have a walkthrough?

[Post New]by nightingale0001 on Sep 13, 12 4:39 PM
Hi edmund52,
Yes, there are walkthroughs out there for this game. Since posting links are a no-no here in BFG forums, I can only suggest to search Google for Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet walkthrough. Good luck.
NG

Go to: