bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Vampire Saga: Break Out technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 11, 12 12:28 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Post any Vampire Saga: Break Out technical issues here only

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 11, 12 2:25 AM
I am at the sewer grate and I inserted the key now what??? The grate didnt open and when I click on the grate it states I need a triangle key-- well I had it used it and now what no key in inventory even the hint button hilited the grate and the key didnt open it.

Stuck help...

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Apr 11, 12 7:09 AM
I made it to the gas station and the game froze. I had to close the game. Now I don't know if I want to open it again and go through that again.

[Post New]by trollnatt on Apr 11, 12 7:45 AM
my game starts to blink so its impossible to play and that sucks it seemed to be a fun game really wanted to play but now 30 min is gone and nothing is done in the game . Is it bugged or whats going on??

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 11, 12 7:48 AM
I don't understand how the developers took care of the wide screen, but forgot to take care of the full screen, so I was forced to change the Display to lower in order to get the right full screen. It happened already second time with this developers' games. No buy because of this glitch...

Windows 7, 32 bites, Home Edition. Display 150, forced to change to 125.

serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by serenity7x on Apr 11, 12 8:16 AM
i just downloaded the game, and am in the very first scene with the car, and the horn does not work!

anyone else have this problem?
what to do?

thank you
serenity7x

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 11, 12 8:35 AM
serenity7x wrote:i just downloaded the game, and am in the very first scene with the car, and the horn does not work!

anyone else have this problem?
what to do?

thank you
serenity7x

There's no action required of the car horn? Did you look at the walkthrough to see what you need to do next?

Scout4107
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Scout4107 on Apr 11, 12 9:36 AM
Game continually freezes. Have to reboot often. Please fix

[Post New]by elefnts63 on Apr 11, 12 10:35 AM
Can't get the basketball either - very frustrating - just stuck

[Post New]by Grandmajacky on Apr 11, 12 12:05 PM
Can't get the drawer open, have put the bolt in, but can't open it.

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on Apr 11, 12 1:19 PM
My game won't even download??! Keep getting error code 760??!

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Apr 11, 12 2:35 PM
Downloaded the trial last night, activation started then wouldn't complete. Waited 5 mins but still didn't activate. I closed game manager and decided to retry in the morning when traffic is slow in my area. Next day game says I have completed the trial!

I own both previous VS games under different email addresses. Please advise course of action .

[Post New]by srbogue on Apr 11, 12 3:49 PM
I just downloaded the demo and when I click 'Play' I get this message: 'Fatal Error Resource file not found: Data\Properties\Resources.xml'. I uninstalled and downloaded again with the same results.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 12, 12 11:53 AM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like there are a few different tech issues coming up for some of you.

If the game is freezing, the information in this article can help with getting that fixed. It can also help sometimes with display issues:

If those suggestions don't help - or for those of you who are receiving error messages or other issues - please contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance. They'll be able to delve into how the game is working on your computer and see how best to get this fixed for you.

We've created a great post that goes through how to get in touch with them and send in info about the issue you're having:

How do I contact Tech Support?

Thanks!

bfgMonongahela

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 12, 12 12:16 PM
Grandmajacky wrote:Can't get the drawer open, have put the bolt in, but can't open it.

Hi Grandmajacky,

I haven't played this game yet myself, but I did some investigating into this for you. It looks like before you put the bolt into the drawer, it has to be heated up by using it with the pliers and putting it in the flames on the desk. It also looks like you'll also need the drawer key to unlock it first too.

If you're still having trouble, you might try creating a new thread with your question, that way other Fishies will be able to see it and offer some other advice too.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Apr 13, 12 1:51 PM
I hope someone will help me before I go to customer support.
I am underground and have been told to match the blood with the marks in the coffin. The box will not stay open. The blood patches are not at the bottom of the coffin. I can't trace the marks. When I try to get a hint, I am sent back to the engine we had to hoist and then drop, near the restaurant.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
m

Oops. I missed the blood sample by the engine. (It wasn't shown by the hint button.)

Edited on 04/13/2012 at 2:01:17 PM PST

netnanna
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by netnanna on Apr 13, 12 5:51 PM
srbogue wrote:I just downloaded the demo and when I click 'Play' I get this message: 'Fatal Error Resource file not found: Data\Properties\Resources.xml'. I uninstalled and downloaded again with the same results.

Same here, off to the techies for advice

deepmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by deepmot on Apr 14, 12 7:34 AM
Game is hanging on every click of the mouse 18 minutes into the free trial and as of yet not even able to start play of game

[Post New]by kanziggirl813 on Apr 14, 12 11:56 AM
I am at the train station have removed the cover to the ticket machine. The dials will not move to the 19.99 I need to generate a ticket

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 19, 12 2:51 AM
deepmot, if your game keeps on crashing or freezing, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

kanziggirl813, I recommend taking a look at our walkthrough for any game related questions:

Vampire Saga: Break Out Walkthrough

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Go to: