LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

What the heck just happened?

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 11, 12 4:04 AM
I downloaded Vampire Saga: Break Out this morning, played for almost 1 hour, found an issue where I couldn't get a needed item (Basketball). Hint kept telling me nothing more to do here at the moment, everywhere I went. I figured this might be a game glitch, so I started a new profile. When I did, I was playing one of the older versions of the game (I Think it was the 2nd one!) It was completely a different game than I started this morning. I uninstalled and reinstalled my new purchase and it's still doing it. Playing the old game. WTH??

Has anyone else found this?

Re:What the heck just happened?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 11, 12 4:55 AM
Weird!!!

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Apr 11, 12 5:00 AM
Are you sure? That's not physically possible. You know, there is a huge sense of Deja Vu (spelling) about this game, because it is so close to it's prequel.

You may also have downloaded the wrong Vampire Saga from your PH. I know these sound lame, but I know from experience that one can make a slip so easily, not pick up on it and be totally baffled.

If not, I bet BF tech thread would be intrigued, as are we.

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 11, 12 7:46 AM
Honestly the demo I downloaded started immediately at the gas station, however, the second time, it started at the entrance to the hospital.

When I did just go ahead and run through the exact same "portion" of the game in the hospital, it did finally take me back to the gas station. However I still can't trigger the second HOS in the treehouse to get the basketball.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Apr 11, 12 2:20 PM
LadyBlue, i'm sure you have already thought of it, but please make sure you post in tech issues on this one. interesting glitch, for sure!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 11, 12 3:07 PM
Hi LadyBlue0321,

That definitely sounds like an odd issue. I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to help with that.

To keep all technical issues for the game in one spot, I'll be locking this thread; please feel free to continue discussing technical issues here.

Thanks, and I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: