LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Can't trigger HOS to get basketball?

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 11, 12 5:00 AM
I'm stuck at the same point for the second game I've tried. I can't get the second HOS in the backyard tree house. I've followed the walkthrough and done everything. I only have matches, pliers and the ketchup bottle in inventory. It's aggrivating!! Does anyone have a hint??

Thanks!!

Re:Can't trigger HOS to get basketball?

[Post New]by teenytinytina on Apr 11, 12 9:58 AM
I'm at the same point! Gone through every screen and it says there is nothing to be done. The treehouse HOS has not come up
for the basketball!

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Apr 11, 12 11:56 AM
And me three...just so y'all don't feel alone

Debbie66
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie66 on Apr 11, 12 3:31 PM
Same problem!

[Post New]by Romy1984 on Apr 11, 12 6:26 PM
LadyBlue0321 wrote:I'm stuck at the same point for the second game I've tried. I can't get the second HOS in the backyard tree house. I've followed the walkthrough and done everything. I only have matches, pliers and the ketchup bottle in inventory. It's aggrivating!! Does anyone have a hint??

Thanks!!

I got it! did a new profile and when your in the house and scare Adam the little boy away DON'T close the window go to the back yard and then it will give you HOS for the basketball and then you can close the window and continue with the game
Hope this help

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 12, 12 6:21 AM
@Romy, I'm going to try right now! FINGERS CROSSED

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 12, 12 6:54 AM
Romy1984 wrote:
LadyBlue0321 wrote:I'm stuck at the same point for the second game I've tried. I can't get the second HOS in the backyard tree house. I've followed the walkthrough and done everything. I only have matches, pliers and the ketchup bottle in inventory. It's aggrivating!! Does anyone have a hint??

Thanks!!

I got it! did a new profile and when your in the house and scare Adam the little boy away DON'T close the window go to the back yard and then it will give you HOS for the basketball and then you can close the window and continue with the game
Hope this help

Romy! You're my hero... it worked just as you said. Thank you so much!!

Debbie66
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie66 on Apr 12, 12 3:32 PM
Didn't work for me, I left the window open until there was nothing else to do and still no HOS for the basketball.

[Post New]by teenytinytina on Apr 14, 12 10:02 PM
@Romy: Going to give it a try, it was at such a good point in the game so I hope I can get past it this time, thx!

[Post New]by Misirlou on Apr 15, 12 3:08 AM
Same here. And I don't really feel like starting all over again and play a second time. It's not that exciting, isn't it?
So what am I to do now? Just quit??

[Post New]by PlayerGossamer on Apr 29, 12 6:01 PM
I don't want to start the game over. I am stuck trying to figure out how to get the basketball in the 2nd HOS at the treehouse. No matter what I do I can't trigger the 2nd HOS. Does anyone know what to do besides starting a new game?

Go to: