Stony shore?

[Post New]by Columbia999 on Apr 11, 12 3:55 PM
I just got the binoculars from the seaplane, and then the walkthrough said to go to the stony shore, and I can't work out where it is or how to get to it. I may have been playing too long and need a rest, but it's driving me bonkers. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Whoops, as soon as I posted this, I went back to the game and found it straight away, argh!

Edited on 04/11/2012 at 3:59:29 PM PST

Hortense
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Stony shore?

[Post New]by Hortense on Apr 15, 12 7:46 PM
I wish I were as lucky or as talented as you. I still can't find the stony shore. Can you help?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 16, 12 4:18 AM
It's to the right of the bridge in the west wing. From the east wing theatre go through the balcony doors and go right.

Hortense
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Hortense on Apr 22, 12 10:04 PM
Thanks for your reply. The reason i didn't acknowledge it earlier is that as soon as I posted it,I was just noodling around, and happened on it accidentally, then I immediately forgot I had asked for help. I found your answer tonight as I posted yet another pitiful cry for help. I can't find the hotel corridor, and wondered if it, like stony shore, just required some noodling. The only corridor I can find is the one just before the hotel courtyard. Can you tell me where to noodle?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 23, 12 12:06 AM
Oh no worries

I answered your question in your other thread.

Go to: