prime suspects

[Post New]by jatucker on Jan 29, 09 7:26 AM
how to put the jewels on the wheel to open the box

Re:prime suspects

[Post New]by sweetstuffing on Jun 1, 09 1:08 PM
HERE IS THE WAY TO OPEN THE GEM BOX FOLLOW EXACTLY
THE TOP GEM IS ONE NOW COUNT AROUND FROM ONE TO EIGHT DO JUST LIKE I HAVE ABOVE AND THE BOX WILL OPEN. YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE CIRCLE TO GET THE GEMS TO MOVE
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 06/01/2009 at 1:42:12 PM PST

[Post New]by jazplz on Jun 1, 09 1:12 PM
I wish I could find the box so I could have trouble unlocking it...

[Post New]by huggybug on Jun 8, 09 11:52 AM
jazplz wrote:I wish I could find the box so I could have trouble unlocking it...

Me, too! I've been looking for two days and can't find it. I'll worry about unlocking it when (and if) I find it!

Help, please - anybody?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Jun 8, 09 12:05 PM
No one can really help you with that because it's in a different location each time. Just make sure to find your battery and keep searching, searching, searching. Good luck.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 10, 10 8:47 AM
I want to THANK "sweetstuffing" for the VERY CLEAR strategy moves for opening the box; I'd tried for 2 hours straight and could never get more than 6 diamonds in place before being locked out and having to reset.

I wrote down verbatim the exact moves and thanks to you, was actually able to open the box to end the game -- good game, by the way;

As for searching for the box, it's a white-colored box with gold-colored design surrounding the jewels and though not VERY small, it's not big either; it also has the exact designs on it as is shown before you start searching for it and yes, during the 2 hours of trying to place the diamonds and running out of time, I had to search for it often and it is found in various places -- each place different from the last.

MEnr56

Edited on 03/22/2010 at 4:50:04 PM PST

Go to: