bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Alice and the Magic Gardens - April 12, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 12, 12 12:26 PM
We have a new version of Alice and the Magic Gardens available now. This updated version of the game fixes the following issues:

- minimizes the risk of losing saved profiles

- adds new "relaxed mode"

We apologize greatly for the trouble and appreciate your patience as we worked on addressing these issues.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article with those steps:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, you can reinstall the trial version to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems getting the update, or with the game itself, please contact our Tech Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and from there, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/12/2012 at 12:30:04 PM PST

TrainerDi
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Alice and the Magic Gardens - April 12, 2012

[Post New]by TrainerDi on May 6, 12 6:53 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game and the problem did not correct itself. I have been playing it for some time and suddenly it froze up. It will load and when I hit play the circle appears but does not open up, I can hear music but that is all. I have to become the task manager in order to get out of the screen. Please Help!

Go to: