"Trade"

[Post New]by nanlee4me on Apr 13, 12 9:56 AM
I am having difficulty figuring out how to "Trade".....the trade window appears with a form of an item and a ? to the left. But nothing happens when I try to find that item on the picking screens....no hints, etc. Info on trading is sketchy. Can anyone walk me through that. Thanks

mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:"Trade"

[Post New]by mckees005 on Apr 13, 12 12:37 PM
Maybe I can help. You have to trade in all states, but you must have what the customer wants in your shop. As you travel the states, you'll pick up your trade items.One customer wanted a gavel;so once you have it go back and trade for it. Hope this helps.( there should be a shadow picture of what each customer is looking for to trade)

[Post New]by nanlee4me on Apr 13, 12 7:54 PM
Am I to understand that you have to "Trade" before you sell? I don't see how to move those wanted items to be able to trade. ....unless you trade prior to sale. I wish the instructions would have been more clear before I selected the items in 5 states to sell.....and reaped the $$$. I will try the trading items before sale for the next states. I contacted Big Fish and was told there would be approximately 20 states. I wonder why all the states aren't playable? Seems like a waste of $$ on our part.

mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by mckees005 on Apr 14, 12 1:48 PM
I agree on the "waste of money". I can only pick in 12 states, but there a map full of pinholes. Maybe I'm not earning enough money. As far as trading, it was always the last step for me in each state. Maybe we'll figure it out. Good luck!!!

Go to: