Torch

[Post New]by welance on Apr 13, 12 1:03 PM
After I used the main torch to light the other torches and on the kelpweed, it disappeared from my collected items. I need it to get the dog bone. What can I do to restore the torch to my collected items?

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Torch needed to get Dog Bone from water

[Post New]by katbear50 on Apr 15, 12 4:05 AM

Torch
by welance on April 13, 1:03 PM
After I used the main torch to light the other torches and on the kelpweed, it disappeared from my collected items. I need it to get the dog bone. What can I do to restore the torch to my collected items?

I'm in the same fix here, and nothing in the SG or Notes gives me a clue. TIA for your help! =^,,^=

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Torch needed to get Dog Bone from water

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 21, 12 8:31 AM
katbear50 wrote:
Torch
by welance on April 13, 1:03 PM

I'm in the same fix here, and nothing in the SG or Notes gives me a clue. TIA for your help! =^,,^=

I am also have the missing torch for the cave water to get the bone!!!

Re:Torch

[Post New]by PossumEtr on May 5, 14 8:36 AM
Same here. My torch is GONE! I can't light up the murky water to get the bone with the butterfly net without it!

Re:Torch

[Post New]by PossumEtr on May 5, 14 8:44 AM
Just found another forum and was told I didn't need my torch -- make sure you hold the butterfly net extended slightly over the bone. IT WORKED.

Go to: