bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Jewel Legends: Tree of Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 14, 12 12:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Legends: Tree of Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by FeyKina on Apr 14, 12 1:29 AM
This game would not load the trial version nor would Azkend 2, never had this happen before, please advise.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 14, 12 1:32 AM
FeyKina, are you saying that the game won't download to your Game Manager, or that the game has downloaded but won't open / or shows as a trial expired?

In case the game won't load, try following the steps in the below help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the game won't start up, this help article might be of use:

If your game shows as trial expired, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

bfgRhone

Edited on 04/14/2012 at 1:32:51 AM PST

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Apr 14, 12 1:35 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled on this one and it came up as usual with the 60 minute trial, thanks for the quick response. That was weird.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 14, 12 3:28 AM
The trial expired message usually pops up whenever something goes wrong with the download, causing the download to time out. The download is halted, which causes the wrong information to be passed on to the Game Manager, which is why it shows your trials as expired when that happens.

Generally, reinstalling your game(s) does the trick.

bfgRhone

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Apr 14, 12 8:05 AM
The game keeps hiccupping (stopping and starting). I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't help. I'll wait until next week and try again before I do a Dr. Felix blah, blah, blah.

[Post New]by gluckstadt on Apr 15, 12 4:48 AM
The game would download but would not load. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still wouldn't load.

Any suggestions?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 15, 12 6:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you are having trouble getting the game to play for you, or you find that the game performance is poor, please try the advice in the following Help Article:

The advice in that article is really useful in getting your computer and game to communicate more effectively with one another.

If the problem persists however, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. We will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 15, 12 6:32 PM
Jixio wrote:The game keeps hiccupping (stopping and starting). I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't help. I'll wait until next week and try again before I do a Dr. Felix blah, blah, blah.

Same here, the music cuts out and the cursor freezes. I don't own many M3s, but this one is so beautiful I would get it if I didn't have problems with it.

Bingoslots
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Bingoslots on Oct 12, 12 11:07 AM
On the I-PAD version the Construction bonus that are awarded are not usable starting at Level 60. At this point the HAMMER disappears and only a LOCK shows in the bonus display. I continued to Level 70 thinking that if I had 10 bonus points that the LOCK would change into a HAMMER. It did not, so I can no longer claim the construction bonuses. I contacted live support and that agent indicated that he would contact MOBILE SUPPORT to contact me by Email. I have not yet heard back from them.

[Post New]by patsylou2 on Nov 25, 12 7:28 PM
Still have two buildings and a few levels to go. When I win a game I'm not accumulating bricks anymore. It acts like it is giving me a brick but the number has stayed at 0. Now what?

[Post New]by 2novice on Dec 1, 12 9:18 PM
This is a technical issue of sorts. I was playing the free version of this game and encountered a level where you match the tiles and free other tiles from beneath the sand. Upon purchasing the game I am unable to find this level. Just the water droplets are available. Also, when playing the free version, the scroll rolled up when done. In the purchase mode the squares of the board move together at the beginning of the game and separate at the end. I am very dissappointed because I purchased this game is to play the level to remove the sand in the 'archeological' level before the time runs out. Is this a technical issue or is this just available in the free trial?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by yahica on Mar 6, 14 9:39 AM
I Need backup my frofile, where can do this.
I need restore my smartphone Andoir JB 4.1.2

Edited on 03/06/2014 at 9:40:12 AM PST

[Post New]by littlepinkpig on May 16, 14 8:04 AM
I love this game. Bought the full version. I am now stuck on level two of the drug store. I think I have played the same level over 70 times. Getting very frustrated. What can I do?

Go to: