GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Stuck in chapter 2

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 14, 12 1:10 PM
I have started the boiler. It runs fine. But do not have a "thing" to open that door.

Checked the Walkthrough. After the HO scene where I took the saw, it says that I should "go back and turn left and do another HO scene. There seems to be none!
(to clarify.... Walkthrough says that I will get glue for inventory in this scene) But I Cannot find the scene.
Help

Edited on 04/14/2012 at 1:11:51 PM PST

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Stuck in chapter 2

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 14, 12 6:41 PM
By the way.... Is the iPad version a lot different than the Walkthrough?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 17, 12 2:21 PM
Hi GJParker,

Walkthroughs for PC and Mac games can differ a bit from the iPad versions, so that may be causing some confusion. If you're not too far into the game, you can try starting over with a new profile to see if that might help to retrace your steps.

I also recommend contacting our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to help with that as well.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

ETA: I just received some information for the iPad version regarding the glue. It appears that the Hidden Object scene containing the glue was removed from the game, and isn't necessary to move forward. To move forward from there, you can progress by tapping on the rope on the windmill to remove it. Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/17/2012 at 5:23:58 PM PST

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 18, 12 10:36 PM
Thanks but I already took the rope. I have already started the boiler. But I am unable to get any further.

[Post New]by nchapin on Apr 20, 12 6:20 PM
I'm stuck also using my IPad. Very frustrating. I tried reloading the game, but that didn't help.

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 20, 12 6:36 PM
Now that I know the iPad version is different, I have made it halfway through chapter four AND partway through chapter five. BUT I can't find any Lake Park or stagecoach. The gate with three tiny bars took me directly to the mill and the boats.

HELP

Go to: