Right after getting Key from Chemistry Set......HELP! :(

[Post New]by danwelch99 on Apr 14, 12 2:42 PM
Okay so I don't know if I have a different version than other people but things look a little different on my ipad than the walk through. First off I am not able at all to get into the Pool/Billiards room. I don't know if that matters because I am way way further into the game at this point? But it is extremely annoying. I am also not able to get passed the Gazebo in the back yard. I can't go into any other area that others seem to link screen shots of.

The part i am stuck on right now is right after I got the key from the Chemistry set. The walk through says "click on the Key (4) and then return to the Workshop (click back once, right corner once).
Click on the Armoire (1), use the Key (purple) in the Lock, click on the Key, collect the Vise Handle (green) and then click on the Desk Drawers (2)."

But when I click back once, it just takes me back tot he workshop (where the workbench is)....there is NO armoire in the room anywhere. I tried clicking on the right corner once too but there is nothing there. The picture in the walkthrough....I don't even see a room like that at all, anywhere in my game. Basically I am completely stuck here. Any help MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated!!!!!

Re:Right after getting Key from Chemistry Set......HELP! :(

[Post New]by danwelch99 on Apr 16, 12 6:48 PM
plz someone....anyone, help. The game is completely stuck at this point and yet I am still going around and accomplishing NOTHING.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 17, 12 4:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to pop in with some clarification in regards to the use of the PC/Mac walkthrough for your iPad games.

The gameplay for most iPad games is cut shorter, which means that certain aspects of the walkthrough for PC/Mac won't give you the necessary steps for your iPad game.

For example, there is no entrance to the pool room for iPad users.

If you're stuck, try using the hint button to see if you can be directed anywhere else in the game.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by Darrants on Apr 18, 12 4:58 PM
I have the ipad version. I am enjoying the game, but I am stuck. I got the key from the chem set. Sawed through the gate and am stuck trying to use the winch to raise the boat & break the lock. By the way, what's up with the chicken?

[Post New]by Annajoy36 on Apr 5, 13 2:57 AM
Hi Dan,
You are not alone, I am stuck at the same point..... I think I have the same version as you as there is no pool room and the walk through is absolutely no help!!!!

I also cannot find the quill/ pen I'm suppose to put on a desk to open the top to reveal a statuette ....

Also the oil can does not de- rust the pulley to lift the boat and get another key.

I have no lock for my little gold key I found in the chemistry set....... Ahhhhhhh

Stuck stuck stuck ............. It's all a bit annoying ... Definitely not my favourite game

Go to: