RARE ROOTS

[Post New]by anne2346 on Jan 29, 09 10:20 AM
Hi alll, I have found all but one of the rare roots to cure the sick tribe,, where did you find them.? I cant get across the green slime water,, is that were it is? How do I get there? Thanks

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:RARE ROOTS

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 29, 09 10:41 AM
Anne.

Welcome to the fish pond.
if you will look under the tab ALL GAME FORUMS and then select "T" it will take you to all the games that start with T --select Totem Tribe and see if you can find your answer, if not then leave one of yours there.

How do you like the game? I tried the demo for about 10 min and I can;t decided on this one.

Edited on 01/29/2009 at 11:00:58 AM PST

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 29, 09 11:02 AM
It looks like someone transferred your message over to the correct spot.

Have a great day

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 29, 09 11:10 AM
Hi anne, I found the root that was in the green slime water in one of the holes full of green slime in the middle of the island around the witches cottage. I could not see it, I just clicked on all the slime green holes. I hope this helps you.

phets
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by phets on Jan 29, 09 11:33 AM
i'm also missing a root but i have clicked on every green slime hole there is lol i'm stuck i've looked everywhere

[Post New]by DarkHexagon on Jan 29, 09 11:39 AM
Same here. I'm missing one root and i've gone over that island a dozen times or more now.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 29, 09 11:43 AM
Wow DarkHexagon and phets, I sure hope you are able to find them. Mine was a chance hit when I found it. I wish I could help you more. Good luck.

[Post New]by babygurl2084 on Jan 29, 09 2:48 PM
did u get the one thsts right behind one of the logs? its a little hard to see at first that one otook me forever to find

Niblo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Niblo on Jan 29, 09 4:01 PM
Hi,
If you click on this link
http://jayisgames.com/images/totem-tribe/tt-witchisland-roots.jpg
it shows you the locations
Thanks

[Post New]by anne2346 on Jan 29, 09 4:51 PM
Hi and Thanks soymocha,, it was in the green slime hole near the witches cottage!!

Amoraluv
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Amoraluv on Jan 29, 09 5:35 PM
the root in the slime will always change location so it is good to check them all out.

[Post New]by cheek4 on Jan 30, 09 4:43 PM
i have been looking for hours and cant find the last 2 rare roots. i dont know how anyone can find them, i've even been clicking randonmly on things just hoping...please some1 help me?

gapalms
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by gapalms on Jan 31, 09 4:54 AM
I almost went blind trying to find those roots. I even used a screen shot posted on the site mentioned above--only to learn that the roots are randomly placed on the island! I finally found my elusive last one at the north end under some palm trees...very tricky. Good luck to all!

Amoraluv
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Amoraluv on Jan 31, 09 8:28 AM
The hardest one I had trouble finding was at the top left where the little fountain is. Its hidding in the sand/trees

Go to: