Script error on Diner Dash

[Post New]by missykrissybee on Apr 15, 12 4:19 PM
I recently bought Diner Dash and it won't let me play due to scripting errors. I really don't know what to do. I have installed the latest version of adobe flashplayer and shockwave. I have a Windows 7 laptop. I dowloaded the recommended Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Windows XP, Vista, and 7) and all of those programs still have not fixed my scripting error problem. It is frustrating me because I want to be able to play my games. I can't figure out what the problem is. I also went to properties in the game manager and chose run asadministrator. I have also ran it in compatibility mode and nothing so far has worked. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I would very much appreciate some help!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Script error on Diner Dash

[Post New]by lyrialice on Apr 16, 12 4:55 AM
Hi missykrissybee

I think the only thing you haven't done is updated your graphics driver software and cleared your browser cache. If you have Win7 have you set it to receive the Microsoft updates regularly, because the Net Framework has had updates recently and you shouldn't need to do them manually.
If all else fails you need Customer Support

If you are a club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Script error on Diner Dash

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 12 5:04 AM
Hi missykrissybee,

It looks like this issue has been posted a few times so I am going ahead moving this one to the right Forum and locking it up to keep thing tidy.

lyrialice has provided some great tips for you, please click HERE to see my response.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/16/2012 at 5:08:10 AM PST

Go to: