ICE QUEEN

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 15, 12 7:46 PM
So many of us are having difficulties with this game can any one read the forum and assist PLEASE?????????:"

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:ICE QUEEN

[Post New]by lyrialice on Apr 16, 12 4:43 AM
Hi goodoodreaming

I have just finished playing Living Legends. I had no trouble with hitches and glitches.

I am on Win7 64bit and IE9. I regularly clear my browser cache now (as it did hinder game playing twice and I learned my lesson) and keep my graphics driver up to date.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:ICE QUEEN

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 12 4:51 AM
Hi goodoodreaming,

I am sorry to see you are having trouble with the game, as lyrialice mentioned, there are no known issues with this game so it may be compatibility issue or some thing of that nature?

Just to let you know, as we already have a Forum for this game, with a thread dedicated to technical issues, I'm going ahead and locking this thread and moving it HERE

Please feel free to repost the issue you are having in the Tech Thread and if you provide some more information, we will be happy to help!

Of course, if you would like some more specific advice, please get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/16/2012 at 4:53:29 AM PST

Go to: