jojo`s fashion show

[Post New]by mariami13 on Apr 15, 12 10:19 PM
I want to download this game full version for free. how can I do this?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:jojo`s fashion show

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 12 12:53 AM
Hi mariami13,

Welcome to the Pond!

If you have already played the free 1 hour trial of this game, you will need to purchase it in order to access the full version.

As a new customer though, you can take advantage of the introductory price of $2.99 for your first game. Just use the code NEW299 on the Cart page where it asks; Have a coupon code?

Once a game is purchased, it will be yours to keep forever!

When processing your order, you will be offered a free month's trial of the Big Fish Game Club!

This is an optional service but feel free to try it out. Game Club members get consistently cheaper games and a host of other benefits! For more information on the Big Fish Game Club, please have a look at the following Help Article:

Big Fish Game Club

Hope this helps and Happy Gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by GotGod13 on Jul 8, 12 9:36 AM
hi i am trying to play the trial but it keeps saying that my game is ready hoe or where do i go to play the trial?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 8, 12 11:13 AM
Hi GotGod13,

I saw your question in another thread and answered there as well, but just in case I'll post my answer here too.

To play the trial game, all you need to do is go to the game page, and click the blue "Download Now" button.

Then Select Run or Save File to start the game download.

- If you choose Run, the game will download and start installing automatically.
- If you choose to Save, you will have to find and run the game file after it has downloaded to your computer.

- Once it's installed, you can open and start playing the trial through the game icon on your desktop or through Game Manager.

And if you'd like we've got more information here:

How do I download and play a free trial?

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: