bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Wild West Quest 2

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jan 29, 09 2:09 PM
Shadows and Light – Dark items are often hidden in or near shadowy areas, while light items are often in lighter shaded areas.

Look to the Skies – Some items are hidden in the clouds, so don’t forget to look up!

You need those stinking badges – Sheriff’s badges make your hint meter refill faster, so be sure to click on every one you see!

These are just a few ideas to help you out while playing Wild West Quest 2. Feel free to add your own!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Wild West Quest 2

[Post New]by MrsMoe53 on Feb 6, 09 2:21 AM
Not too many tips listed here. I am at the screen where you have to find the differences where you have to "Stop Sir Wellington Stone from lighting the Cantina on fire". I have found all of the differences except one. When I use a hint, it highlights the hand (with the ring) the holding **** of the rifle. I have already found the extra gun barrel and the extra flesh on the hand. The hint circles the area of the hand that looks like it has a sideways, backwards "7" on it. But no matter how many times I click on the hand and the surrounding areas, I get nothing. ????? Any screen shots of just exactly what the item is?

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Wild West Quest 2

[Post New]by kiminee on Mar 2, 09 9:02 AM
MrsMoe53 wrote:Not too many tips listed here. I am at the screen where you have to find the differences where you have to "Stop Sir Wellington Stone from lighting the Cantina on fire". I have found all of the differences except one. When I use a hint, it highlights the hand (with the ring) the holding **** of the rifle. I have already found the extra gun barrel and the extra flesh on the hand. The hint circles the area of the hand that looks like it has a sideways, backwards "7" on it. But no matter how many times I click on the hand and the surrounding areas, I get nothing. ????? Any screen shots of just exactly what the item is?

His cuff is a different color, one is white and the other pale gray. Took me forever to see it.

Go to: