bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Walkthrough differences for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 18, 12 10:00 AM
Hi iFishies,

We've found that the steps in our walkthrough (which was written for the PC/Mac versions of this game) will differ gamers playing the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game.

Our Mobile Team has put together a step-by-step guide for completing Chapter 2, which is where many of the differences occur:

After you have received the SAW from the first Hidden Object scene in Chapter 2, tap 'Back' then tap on the left side of the screen. Now, you will see the windmill and the tree.

***The Hidden Object scene containing the GLUE has been removed from the game. The Pool Room is also not accessible and is not necessary to progress in the game.***

Here are the steps to progress from there:

Tap on the rope on the windmill to remove it.
Place the LADDER on the left tree.
Zoom into the top of the tree.
Cut the branch with the SAW .
Take the ROPE from the ground.
Zoom into the door; cut the chains with the BOLT CUTTERS.
Go through the door.

Place the ROPE on the ornament above the cupboard.
Click on the excess ROPE on the ground to send some of it outside.
Go outside and zoom into the fountain on the right.

Tap on the Ballerina and she will start spinning and pulling the rope.
Go back inside; the cupboard will be on the ground.

Zoom into the wooden boards on the left
Remove the boards with the SAW by cutting them several times.
Take the FIREWOOD from the ground.
Go through the door.

Take the ROLLER ORGAN PART on the window sill after Sarah disappears.
Zoom into the coffee table by the window.
Take the OWL KEY.
Zoom into the cobweb in the ceiling.
Tap to release the ICE PICK
Return to the fountain outside.

Break the Garden Dwarf with the ICE PICK to obtain the LOCK PIECE.
Go back inside and through the left door

Zoom into the table on the right.
Place the LOCK PIECE on the table to trigger a mini-game.
Rotate the pieces to mirror the image in the screenshot. Correct pieces will lock in place.
The top will open after the pieces are in place, revealing a second puzzle.

Place the keys into their respective holes, as in the screenshot, and then click each key to unlock a secret compartment below.
Take the PAWL from the secret compartment.
Click down.
Zoom into the boiler.
Place the SPARE BOILER PARTS on the boiler.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused, but I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Walkthrough differences for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 18, 12 3:12 PM
Hi iFishies,

As mentioned above, there are some differences between the iPad/iPhone and Mac/PC versions of the game. Because of this, the walkthrough for the game may contain differences in scenes or items in the iPad and iPhone versions.

The best way to get help while in your iPad or iPhone version of the game is actually through the built in Strategy Guide, which is the correct walkthrough for the iPad/iPhone version of the game. To access that while in the game, tap ‘Menu’ then ‘Quit’. That will bring you to the title menu of the game. From there, tap ‘More Info’ then ‘Strategy Guide.’

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Jennimoore on Apr 27, 12 11:33 PM
It seems that I have mucked things up as I used the hacksaw on the wrong gate which now means I can't get through the door where the stove is... I leapt ahead and used the hacksaw on the wrought iron gate
and now I don't have it... Is there anyway I can sort this out do you think?

[Post New]by kb1304 on May 12, 12 4:45 PM
I can't zoom in on the body in the gazebo to get the key to open the trunk in the gazebo. Is it somewhere else? This is on the iphone.

[Post New]by ZEEonk on May 20, 12 10:18 AM
To bfg support...

Seems im desperate, i did quit and went back to main menu. Tap more info/options, but there was mo strategy guide in the choices. Yup!!! I paid for this game via itunes app so y is mine diff?!!

You shld cum out with a new guide for us. Aint fair that we paid for a hame like this.. Too many glitches and wrong strategies and wrong locations...

[Post New]by aquaoilartict on May 24, 14 10:55 AM
I am playing the Collectors Edition game on my iPad mini and am not seeing a Strategy Guide option under the More Info tab. The free version did have a strategy guide but after buying the full edition that option was unavailable.

I have just noticed that the version I bought in the app store is not the Collector's edition.

If I buy the in app game (in the free edition) would that have the strategy guide?

Edited on 05/24/2014 at 11:17:16 AM PST

Go to: