GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Doyle missing still

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 19, 12 3:52 PM
I see that others have had the same problem..... supposedly fixed in February.
I purchased this game in April (iPad version). Doyle is not at the manor door to accept the brand.

Is there any way to fix this without starting over at the beginning of the game?

HELLO...??????? Would the developers please fix this?

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 7:56:46 PM PST

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Doyle missing still

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 24, 12 10:08 PM
Has this been fixed?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 25, 12 2:41 AM
Hi GJParker,

The fix that came out is for PC only, which means that any fixes or updates wouldn't have automatically applied to the iPad version. If you're having trouble with an iPad game, you could always try to follow the steps in the below help article:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

That being said, if you have access to a built-in strategy guide for your game, try accessing it and backtrack your progress. It is possible certain features have been edited for the iPad version of this game, the missing elements of the game may be intended.

I can also recommend, if you continue to experience trouble, to get in touch with our Support team and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by mrronn on Jun 15, 12 7:36 AM
Well, I bought this only a couple of weeks ago and hit the same problem. What/where is this "fix"? How does one get 'in touch with support'?

[Post New]by Suzette_Sr on Jul 4, 12 6:36 AM
I am having this problem too, and I bought this game after the "fix" came out. Sigh! Some fix.

[Post New]by tryinto on Jul 17, 12 8:02 PM
Ican't get Doyle to answer the door either! Bought the game a week ago! what is the fix?

[Post New]by rhondajj on Jul 23, 12 4:16 PM
Bought this game on the 21st of this month and Doyle is still not answering the door. Has anyone gotten help?

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Aug 9, 12 6:31 PM
Bought the game a while ago but downloaded it just a few days ago. Doyle isn't there. I'm guessing this means I can't finish the game?

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Oct 3, 13 10:01 AM
I see from earlier posts that this problem was fixed for PC version. I bought the PC version just a few days ago and am having the same problem, so it wasn't "fixed in February." Is there a patch to download?

Go to: