[Post New]by cleoladycat on Apr 20, 12 12:03 AM
Any comments fishes?

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Todays DD April 20 2012

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Apr 20, 12 2:58 AM
On the basis of the negative comments made when the game was released I wasn't going to try it but I have found it to be quite good fun and worth the DD price - different sorts of puzzles and there is a magnifying glass to find the small objects so no complaints here

[Post New]by gruniongrama on Apr 20, 12 7:29 AM
The demo flew by, a simple nice diversion, any Alice fans would surely find this fun, the garden puzzle quite tricky for me and beautiful, mangnifier is a must at times, a DD, take it, but go through demo first. I also liked this developers Girl in the city. Normally I go for more complex lengthy HO and games of that genre, but this is a vacation from death, fog, dust and general negative mayhem, we don't have to save the world all the time do we? Can't a person just have a quirky adventure once upon a time..?

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Apr 20, 12 9:45 AM
Wow, I can't believe I just purchased an HdO game! I've tried
the demos on most of them and never lasted more than ten
or fifteen minutes before deleting. When I downloaded this, only
had twenty minutes left of demo time. Hmmmm? Played out those
twenty and decided to buy.

Somehow all the things I dislike about HdO games don't seem
to bother me quite as much in this one. Could be just the wonderful
charm of Alice. When I reached the HO scene with the doors,
I wanted to continue. AT DD price, I'll just tuck it away and play
a few scenes when I need a break from Hidden Mysteries,
Puppetshows, MCF, etc.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 20, 12 11:01 AM
This is a "no buy" for me.

Don't know if it was a malfunction in my game or not, but I had to click-hold-and-drag to move the picture from side to side and up and down in order to see the entire picture area in the first Hidden Object Scene. Didn't get any farther, for before I had even finished finding all the objects, the picture stopped responding when I tried to click-hold-and-drag it. This made it impossible to see all the areas and find all the objects. I tried changing to "windowed mode" but the scene was the same and it wouldn't allow me to move it so I could see the top, bottom, right side and left side.

I'm just glad I found out the game wouldn't work properly on my machine in the short time I spent in the demo.

Classicaljazz

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 20, 12 12:31 PM
I bought this today and have been enjoying it pretty much - for a $3 game. Have to take the bad with the good - I don't care for some of the darker more dramatic music, and the crow sounds got on my nerves for awhile there - but the scenes have been better than the first ones, and the variety of activities is less tedious than many HOGs. The scenes have a nice variety to them.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Apr 20, 12 4:54 PM
Oh my, what an original and charming game! The artwork is fascinating, and I'm finding a large variety of puzzles and games. I played for all but 3 minutes of the demo, then decided to buy it, and have played for another 45 minues or so. I'm really enjoying this light, original game and would recommend that one at least try out the demo, since for today it's only $2.99.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Apr 20, 12 8:15 PM
I tried this; would like to have played more, but the picture moving around made me dizzy, and the tiny objects gave me a headache. Too bad, it looked like fun.

Go to: