bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Living Legends: Ice Rose forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 20, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Living Legends: Ice Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Living Legends: Ice Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Living Legends: Ice Rose forum

[Post New]by KateandRob on Apr 29, 12 9:51 AM
Finding it very difficult getting to the castle!! I seem to be going from the 'carriage' to the iced waterfall, and then to the 'high carriage' - I'm not getting anywhere??? Be grateful if someone could help me please?

[Post New]by JULIECREENAUNE on May 6, 12 9:43 PM
I have never used a forum before but i'm stuck on a level in ice rose

[Post New]by gracesoph on Jun 14, 12 6:29 PM
Hello...stuck on the last level, I think! I have found the place to put the heart but I don't know how to reflect the light. I am stuck. Please help

[Post New]by Robie23456 on Jun 15, 12 5:41 AM
Really Liked this one, Two Thumbs up

[Post New]by valrieanne on Aug 10, 12 7:53 AM
I love this game been waiting for living legends frozen beauty

[Post New]by mdcanna on Sep 6, 12 3:30 PM
I have created (3) new game names to replay the game to see if I forgot to do something that stopped me from going back down in the elevator to complete the game. But every time I get in after taking the sun and the key and the blue candle. I touch the elevator panel I get half way and it stops. Helllppp!!. Please... I really feel stuck.. I love the game but I am going no where..

[Post New]by Somecat on Sep 8, 12 8:56 AM
I am also unable to go back down in the elevator. Have tried uninstall and reinstall-no change. Anybody have an answer?

robester
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by robester on Nov 7, 12 8:06 AM
While we are all stuck, let me join with, the cane was taken away before I could use it on the handle [as specified by the walkthrough when I finally caved [:-)]. Without the handle, I cannot move forward...

Great game, otherwise. I hope the glitches can be fixed.

margo

[Post New]by peppermint2563 on Dec 14, 12 9:50 AM
mdcanna wrote:I have created (3) new game names to replay the game to see if I forgot to do something that stopped me from going back down in the elevator to complete the game. But every time I get in after taking the sun and the key and the blue candle. I touch the elevator panel I get half way and it stops. Helllppp!!. Please... I really feel stuck.. I love the game but I am going no where..

[Post New]by peppermint2563 on Dec 14, 12 9:53 AM
Hello, I am stuck in the elevator as well, have done all that you did. Did you ever get any resolution or did you have to quite playing it. Please let me know. Thank you

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 14, 12 11:15 AM
Hey there peppermint2563,

Welcome to the Pond!

I've done a little searching and have found a thread here that has some helpful hints for getting out of the elevator. I've included some of the Fishies advice below:

elijah5 wrote:The elevator doors open behind you. You can't see them open. At the bottom of the elevator, point your cursor towards the back and walk out. Good luck.

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by deltadawn57 on Apr 12, 13 10:45 AM
hi i cant go on because my naiul file has disappeared and have no idea where it went what can i do to find it as i had it and the ticket both gone please help cant go any further till i get some help ty

[Post New]by deltadawn57 on Apr 16, 13 10:24 PM
hi i went to walk through of ice rose and it doesnt match my game so now what do i do help please i am trying to rescue the girl in the glass bubble i keep doing what it says to no avail and i dont see this on walk through

[Post New]by OLLIFID on May 5, 13 9:12 AM
gracesoph wrote:Hello...stuck on the last level, I think! I have found the place to put the heart but I don't know how to reflect the light. I am stuck. Please help

Go to: