bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Living Legends: Ice Rose available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 20, 12 12:20 AM
Can’t find that pesky brush? Stuck at a tricky puzzle?

Don’t worry, check out the free walkthrough for Living Legends: Ice Rose on our Blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Living Legends: Ice Rose Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

PLeiaSolo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Living Legends: Ice Rose available!

[Post New]by PLeiaSolo on Jun 18, 12 3:00 AM
I cannot get out of the elevator when it takes me back DOWN. I have the blue candle and everything in this area that the walkthrough shows, but I cannot get out on the bottom floor. Help! Phyl

[Post New]by fancygirl251 on Dec 4, 12 12:12 PM
when elevator goes down it is just a down arrow to get out of the elevator

[Post New]by petey_83 on May 15, 13 2:31 PM
every were i go it says noything here to do im at a stand still i dont know were to go

afbishop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by afbishop on Nov 16, 13 12:09 PM
After I put the jack-o-lantern on the scraecrow, I play a HOS where you wipe the mirror and get the A. After finishing that, it says go to the alley and there should another HOS there (with the cart and barrel). Nothing! What gives? Everywhere I go it says" there is nothing to do here."

[Post New]by charaman on Mar 25, 14 6:07 PM
How do I get out of the elevator wwhen it goes down? I have all items that I can get all the areas when elevator is uo says nothing you can do here

Go to: