chapter 4... stuck in van

[Post New]by lennoxlee on Apr 20, 12 7:01 PM
I cant seem to figure out what to do next, everytime I use the hint button it always tells me that there is nothing left to do here. I put all the wires up on the security screen but I am stuck now and do not know what to do. Please can someone help me?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

chapter 4... stuck in van

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 13 10:09 AM
lennoxlee wrote:I cant seem to figure out what to do next, everytime I use the hint button it always tells me that there is nothing left to do here. I put all the wires up on the security screen but I am stuck now and do not know what to do. Please can someone help me?

Have you already placed the 4 cameras in the apartment; actually I think that you would've had to have done so in order to put all the wires in the security screen and CCTV in the van.

After both above-mentioned are done, there's supposed to be a cutscene wherein you suddenly see a man sitting in a chair in the apartment. You leave the van and go inside the apartment to check out the seated man.

MEnr56

Re:chapter 4... stuck in van

[Post New]by Johanna2116 on Jun 10, 13 4:15 AM
I placed the cameras in the apartment, I went to the van and correctly attached the cables and I can see the man in the chair but when I go back to the apartment there's nobody there and the hint tells me that there's nothing to do there. Is there a solution to this?

Edited on 06/10/2013 at 4:16:13 AM PST

Go to: