carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Spyde Solitaire - Released on August 13, 2007

[Post New]by carolinacat on Dec 20, 08 5:20 PM
I just discovered this solitaire game, and it's very fun to play. But I can't play through much of the quest because I'm stuck on a level. There are no options to change cards or get any other chances to play and advance. I've tried to get through this same level many times with no luck. So I have to only play the Classic and Choice selections. They're still fun to play and I like the music and effects. It's a simple game - but I would still like to have an option to win through the quest even if it takes using different cards. Otherwise, forget making it through the quest by any means.

[Post New]by rayeho on Mar 11, 09 4:49 PM
I am stuck on level 15...any help?

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Mar 12, 09 1:52 AM
I played level 15 several times before I realized I had to change my stratigy. Up to then, I'd first make moves where the suits matched. However, I finally won level 15 by changing my focus to making moves that would uncover a new card. I didn't start worrying much about suit until near the end of the game. I did use one power up though. I haven't played level 16 yet. I'm curious to know if I can make it to the end if I just don't give up. It's like the more you play it, the more skilled you become.

[Post New]by tealin on Jul 22, 09 11:24 AM
slm1948 wrote:I played level 15 several times before I realized I had to change my stratigy. Up to then, I'd first make moves where the suits matched. However, I finally won level 15 by changing my focus to making moves that would uncover a new card. I didn't start worrying much about suit until near the end of the game. I did use one power up though. I haven't played level 16 yet. I'm curious to know if I can make it to the end if I just don't give up. It's like the more you play it, the more skilled you become.

[color=#3536ff]I had to use the same strategy, but this is not working on level 16. Any ideas any one :o)
Tealin/color]

TLC10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by TLC10 on Sep 24, 09 4:22 PM
Where do you find the high scores list?

Thanks,
TC

[Post New]by allwins55 on Sep 14, 10 9:19 AM
I am stuck on level 7 of Spyde. Not the classic solitaire side. I have completed this level 7 several times, and it will not progress with the option to continue to the next level. I have uninstalled, and then reinstalled as suggested in the technical department. I purchased this game within the past 3-4 days. I have not received an email from the support group on how to correct this problem. The email said it could take up to 24 hours. It has been 2-3 days and no reply.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Aug 7, 12 12:08 AM
Level 16 is a real horror. I am up to try number 21. Has anyone found a way through it yet?

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 10, 12 6:51 PM
I am stuck on Level 15. I have been trying the strategy proposed by Sim1948, but even that isn't working. I was wondering about the power-ups: is there a preferred strategy about when to use them, or which one should be first, etc.?

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 11, 12 2:05 AM
Well, I finally made it through Level 15, by perservering. But now I'm struggling with Level 16, and maxforme was right: it's a nightmare. However, I'm going to stop now to get some sleep, and try again later. If you beat it, maxforme, give us some pointers, ok?

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 12, 12 8:01 PM
Still stuck on Level 16. I have been using the same strategy: not worrying about matching suits in the beginning. I have been varying my procedure after that; sometimes I use up all the stacks first, other times I use the power-ups: mainly deleting a card. But so far, I always hit a stopping place. I don't know how many times I have tried this level, but I've been working on it a couple of days, so probably at least 20. Sometimes the game itself tells me I'm stuck, and gives me the option of starting over, or going to the main menu so I can quit.

HELP! Has anybody beat this yet?

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Aug 17, 12 7:03 PM
Level 16!!!!!!!!!
It seems that the only way through was to just keep trying for empty cells and uncovered piles. I evenually got through but lost count of the number of tries. Uncover everything you can and at the end put everything in its proper place. Once I passed level 16 the rest went really quickly. I am now at level 27 and finding the same problems. So I will try my own strategy and keep uncovering. Thank goodness for the undo button.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 17, 12 9:56 PM
Thanks, maxforme!!!

I was beginning to despair of ever getting any help. I will go back and try again. And probably again and again. Here's hoping!

[Post New]by perryb on Nov 12, 12 6:26 PM
what will i do if I couldn,t get thorugh????

Go to: