poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

train ticket

[Post New]by poppy45 on Apr 21, 12 6:53 PM
used the knife to remove the cover on the price button, but can't get the right amount entered, can anyone help please, I I think I have followed the walkthrough OK. but am stuck now I feel as if I am about to be swallowed by a big shark. such a great game too.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:train ticket

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on May 3, 12 12:06 AM
I am stuck at the same place. The plate over the numbers has been removed using the pocket knife. Per the WT, I just need to set the price of the ticket.

How?

When I click on the numbered dials or try to scroll them, nothing happens to change the default numbers.

FOUND THE PROBLEM: SPOILER ALERT

I checked the clock.

I checked the ticket machine and attempted to get the ticket. This is where I took the plate off and tried to change the numbers with no results.

Looking all over and clicking on everything, I clicked on the framed area BETWEEN the clock and the ticket machine. AFTER I clicked on this area, I went back to the ticket machine and was able to change the numbers on the dials.

Now I feel better. Hope this helps someone else.

Edited on 05/03/2012 at 12:26:43 AM PST

JammyKat
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:train ticket

[Post New]by JammyKat on Dec 1, 12 8:32 PM
I followed the tips and still couldn't set the ticket price. Then I clicked on the calendar to the left of the frame, and clicked on the 15th. then I went back and could change the ticket price. Maybe I was supposed to have already done that, but that's what worked for me.

Go to: